• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need Ideas for Quick Snack for Store Anniversary

In summary, some quick snack ideas for a store anniversary could include mini caprese skewers, a build-your-own trail mix bar, a charcuterie board, hummus with veggies and pita chips, and a cookie or mini cupcake platter.
susanspc
Hey everyone! I am looking for a dip or something similar to have at my booth at a store's anniversary celebrarion! I will only be out for about an hour or so. I was thinking something that people could just munch on. If you have any ideas that would be GREAT! Thanks!

No suggestions other than to check out your state's health codes. I know that in Indiana we aren't allowed to make something in a home kitchen and serve it in a public area unless our kitchens have passed certain inspections. Shows, even large shows, are different because the people who come are invited guests. Public events like fairs, expos, and such are different.

I agree with Rae--not a risk worth taking.

I know that Tastefully Simple reps do this all the time -- If you know one ask about the regulations.

Southwest dip mixed with Ranch dressing for a SW Ranch dip

Dill dip as on the label.

Any of our savory or sweet sauces.

You will sell what you sample.

PC Beer Bread is always a yummy treat to have at a booth. You can also make it with a cider. ;)

What are some quick snack ideas for our store anniversary?

1. One easy and delicious snack idea is to make mini caprese skewers with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and fresh basil leaves. Drizzle with balsamic glaze for extra flavor.

2. Another option is to set up a build-your-own trail mix bar with different types of nuts, dried fruits, and chocolate chips for guests to mix and match according to their preferences.

3. A classic favorite that is always a hit is a charcuterie board featuring a variety of meats, cheeses, fruits, and crackers.

4. For a healthier option, consider serving hummus with assorted veggies and pita chips for dipping.

5. To satisfy a sweet tooth, you can't go wrong with a cookie platter or a selection of mini cupcakes in different flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jasonmva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn