• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some quick and budget-friendly recipes for dinnertime?

In summary, the conversation revolved around booking a show for the end of May and meal suggestions for the demonstration. The consultant recommended the cheeseburger salad, California club pizza, spinach carbonara pizza, jerk chicken nachos, and cheeseburger pizza as potential recipes to showcase the starter kit. There was also discussion about using the microwave and selling the Deep Covered Baker. Another consultant mentioned the possibility of bringing their own microwave to a show and selling the bar pan. The conversation concluded with a recommendation for the Aloha Pizza, which is no longer in the starter kit but still receives positive feedback and can lead to sales of the all-day pan.
jj16
Gold Member
I just booked a show for the end of May - May 30 to be exact and I'm thrilled. I've had such a hard time getting bookings. I was hoping to do the Chicken Penne Al Fresco using the Deep Covered Baker but she is telling me her microwave is tiny and they only use it to pop popcorn. Since I don't have many products but I was hoping to show the inexpensive meals are there any suggestions or should I just do a desert of some sort maybe the pineapple torte. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Judy

The cheeseburger salad is great because it only uses the products from the starter kit. If you have a salad spinner and a dots large round bowl it makes a great presentation. (you can always borrow products from another consultant or your director) I've done the recipe using the micro-cooker for the beef instead of the saute pan, just because the 8" seems too small for a lb. of gr. beef. I'm not a fan of the bun crouton, so I generally will do potato wedges on the stoneware. I will place 2T of oil in a food storage bag with 2T of the BBQ seasoning and toss it to coat and then bake at 400 for 20 minutes while I do the salad demo.

I would do the California Club Pizza. That showcases products in the normal kit.

The Cali Club Pizza is awesome, and people find it a wow, when I put the veggies on top and not put the pizza back in the oven. They love it, and I always mention how the bar pan is the everyday pan, and all the things you can do on it, and I always sell at least two or three every show when I do the pizza.

I've considered taking my own microwave to a show, haven't had to do it yet, but you never know what size of microwaves her quests might have and you might sell DCB's!

the spinach carbonara pizza is awesome! And i always sell stones when i do that recipe. Or the jerk chicken nachos are yummy on the lg. bar pan.

the cheeseburger pizza is really fast, easy, and delicious! my favorite part about is that each person can really customize their own meal. my mom is really picky about onions, but my dad loves them! but the california club pizza is really delicious too!!

pamperedcheflori said:
I've considered taking my own microwave to a show, haven't had to do it yet, but you never know what size of microwaves her quests might have and you might sell DCB's!

I've never considered taking my microwave to a show. I do have a friend who bought a DCB and now wants to buy a bigger microwave though.

I really like doing the Aloha Pizza at shows. I know that it isn't in the SB anymore but I always get lots of compliments on it and sell Bar Pans - the all day pan - love mine!

What are some quick and easy recipes for busy weeknights?

The "Dinnertime in No Time Recipes" collection offers a variety of quick and easy recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less. Some popular options include one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker recipes.

Are there options for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Dinnertime in No Time Recipes" collection includes a range of options for different dietary needs. You can find recipes that are gluten-free, vegetarian, low-carb, and more.

Can these recipes be made ahead of time?

Many of the "Dinnertime in No Time Recipes" can be prepped ahead of time, making them perfect for busy weeknights. You can also find freezer-friendly options that can be made in advance and stored for later use.

Do the recipes require special equipment?

The majority of the "Dinnertime in No Time Recipes" can be made using basic kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and baking sheets. However, some recipes may require a slow cooker, pressure cooker, or other specialized equipment.

Are these recipes suitable for families?

Yes, the "Dinnertime in No Time Recipes" collection includes many family-friendly options that are sure to please even the pickiest eaters. You can also find recipes that are kid-friendly and easy enough for children to help prepare.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
twopamperedchefs
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • pamperedlinda