• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some dinner ideas that don't require the use of a DCB?

In summary, there are many dinner recipes that can be made without a Deep Covered Baker (DCB), such as using a slow cooker, baking dish, or stovetop cooking methods. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers alternative cookware options like the Rockcrok or Executive Nonstick Cookware. Other substitutes for a DCB include a Dutch oven, casserole dish, or large oven-safe pot with a lid. Our recipes are versatile and can be adapted to different cookware options, but specific recipes designed for the DCB are also available. The DCB can also be used for other meals besides dinner, including breakfast, appetizers, and desserts.
stephs_chef
Hi . . I have a host who wants a more substantial dish (than dessert), but
can't use the dcb because her microwave is too small. I've only done desserts . . any dinner suggestions??

Call me old fashioned, but I love the rings! The chicken enchilada ring goes over really well for me (Big Hispanic community here in Cali, but it seems to go over well anywhere I go!)

Do you have the 12" Skillet? The Pineapple Pork Stir Fry in the new SB is really good!

OR

There are some great recipes using the bar pan.

Spinach Carbonara Pizza
Jerk Chicken Nachos
Aloha Pizza
Clubhouse Chicken Squares

to name a few....

I don't have the 12 inch but I do have the 10 inch . . would it work in that size pan??

Try Skillet Lasagna in the 10" and see how it fits. That's yummy, and super easy.

ChefBeckyD said:
Do you have the 12" Skillet? The Pineapple Pork Stir Fry in the new SB is really good!

OR

There are some great recipes using the bar pan.

Spinach Carbonara Pizza
Jerk Chicken Nachos

Aloha Pizza
Clubhouse Chicken Squares

to name a few....

Love the Spinach Carbonara Pizza and Jerk Chicken Nachos!!!

I love the jerk nachoes...super easy and can use lots of products!

I love the flavor of the pizza but it is a little tedious for a show in my opinion!

Everytime I make the nachoes I sell at least 3 large round stones

Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma of not being able to use the DCB for dinner. But don't worry, I have a few suggestions for you!One idea is to make a delicious and hearty lasagna using our Stoneware Rectangular Baker. It's the perfect size for a family dinner and can easily be prepared in a conventional oven. And the best part is, it's super easy to clean up afterwards!Another option is to use our Quick Cooker to make a savory and satisfying beef stroganoff. It cooks up in just 20 minutes and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Plus, the Quick Cooker is compact and doesn't take up much space, so it's perfect for smaller kitchens.If you're looking for something a little lighter, our Rockcrok Dutch Oven is a great choice. You can make a delicious and healthy chicken and vegetable stir-fry that will be ready in no time. And the Rockcrok is safe to use on the stovetop or in the oven, so you have options.I hope these suggestions help and that your host is able to enjoy a delicious and substantial dinner without the use of the DCB. Let me know if you need any further help or have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How can I make a dinner recipe without using a Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

There are plenty of delicious dinner recipes that can be made without a DCB. Some options include using a slow cooker, baking dish, or stovetop cooking methods. Pampered Chef also offers alternative cookware options such as the Rockcrok or Executive Nonstick Cookware.

2. What is a good substitute for a Deep Covered Baker?

If you don't have a DCB, you can use a Dutch oven, casserole dish, or even a large oven-safe pot with a lid. You can also check out our recipes that use alternative cookware options.

3. Can I still make a Pampered Chef dinner recipe without a DCB?

Yes, absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be versatile and can be adapted to different cookware. You may need to adjust cooking time and temperature, but you can still achieve delicious results without a DCB.

4. Are there any recipes specifically designed for use with the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, we have many recipes that are specifically created for the Deep Covered Baker. These recipes take advantage of the unique cooking properties of the DCB, such as its ability to lock in moisture and create a steamy cooking environment.

5. Can I use my Deep Covered Baker for other types of meals besides dinner?

Absolutely! The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile piece of cookware that can be used for a variety of dishes, including breakfast, appetizers, and desserts. Check out our website for a wide range of recipes specifically designed for the DCB.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies