• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the dimensions of the Micro-Cooker and is it microwave safe?

In summary, the Micro-Cookers are 11 wide by 4 1/2 high, and take up the same amount of space as the small cooker. They are microwave safe plastic. The Collabsible Bowl is a great item to take in a camper, but the rice cooker is too big.
MaddyandOwensMom
Does anyone know the dimentions of the Micro-Cookers? I couldn't find that particular info on CC. Also are they made of microwave safe plastic? I assumed so. I have a customer that would like to use them in her camper so I am assuming she has a very small microwave. She is also interested in the Rice Cooker Plus, but my guess is that is too big. I don't have any of these, so any info woudl be helpful! Any other ideas on what could be taken in a camper? I thought the Collabsible Bowl but then thought it wouldn't fit in a camper fridge.
Jessica

Jessica,
I just measured mine and they are:

Large - 11 wide x 4 1/2 high (approximately)
Small - 10 3/4 wide x 4 1/2 high (approximately)

They take up roughly the same amount of space because of the long handle on the small cooker.

Hope that helps!

Jessica - there is another thread with camping ideas - started by Melissa - Becky D had a great list - do a search or let me see if I can c/p it for you -

MaddyandOwensMom said:
Does anyone know the dimentions of the Micro-Cookers? I couldn't find that particular info on CC. Also are they made of microwave safe plastic? I assumed so. I have a customer that would like to use them in her camper so I am assuming she has a very small microwave. She is also interested in the Rice Cooker Plus, but my guess is that is too big. I don't have any of these, so any info woudl be helpful! Any other ideas on what could be taken in a camper? I thought the Collabsible Bowl but then thought it wouldn't fit in a camper fridge.
Jessica

Small bar pan is a great item too...
Prep bowls...
Small batter bowl! You can microwave in it and put it in the fridge later...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I keep in my Camper:

Utility Knife w/ Sharpening Case
Bar Board
Apple Wedger (for apples, but also for potato & onion wedges for Hobo Dinners)
Small Chef's Turner
Silicone Trivets
Jar Opener
Grilling Tools
Outdoor Party Plates
Outdoor utensil sets
Small Mix n Scraper

ADDING this year:
Outdoor Caddy
Collapsible Bowl
Grill Basket
Party Sticks

Thanks so much! I will let her know. She's very particular about what she gets and right now she just wants the vanilla after e-mailing me a list of about 10 products! I hope this helps her with her decision!
Jessica

1. What are the dimensions of the Micro-Cooker?

The Micro-Cooker measures 6 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height. It has a capacity of 2 cups.

2. Is the Micro-Cooker safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the Micro-Cooker is specifically designed for use in the microwave and is safe to use as long as the lid is properly vented.

3. Can I use the Micro-Cooker for cooking food on the stovetop?

No, the Micro-Cooker is not suitable for stovetop use. It is only meant for use in the microwave.

4. How do I clean the Micro-Cooker?

The Micro-Cooker is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water and a sponge or cloth.

5. Can I use the Micro-Cooker for foods other than vegetables and rice?

Yes, the Micro-Cooker can also be used for cooking pasta, reheating leftovers, steaming fish or chicken, and even making oatmeal or poached eggs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefLAM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedmomto3