1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Dim What?

1. Can anyone give me some pointers, I was just booked for my first Celebrations show. It happens to be Dim Sum, and I haven't a clue of what to do. What products, what recipe(s), do I need new kitchen tools? Please advise.

Nov 23, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Did you receive the big tri-fold Celebrations folder? There's an outline for each one of the three shows, as well as recipes and an example of the recipe card that can be handed out at those shows. I would think that would have come with any paperwork packages. I'm not sure how long you've been a consultant, but that would have come with the changeover paperwork I believe when the new season started. I believe you can at least find the recipes on CC.

Nov 23, 2005
  3. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

you can also look in your season's best recipe book for recipes. The one that is suggested by pampered chef in the potsticker thingys...i've never done it so i couldn't tell you. Also, on consultant's corner, there is an are under products and recipes or something that has all of the celebrations show recipes and such.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted