• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dim Sum/ Stoneware/ Meals in Minutes Party Flyers

In summary, dim sum is a style of Chinese cuisine that consists of small bite-sized portions of food. Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is durable and can withstand high heat, commonly used for baking and cooking. The dim sum/stoneware flyer is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for both cooking and serving, and is dishwasher safe but recommended to hand wash. It helps to evenly distribute heat while cooking and adds a unique touch to the table setting.
ChefSandyK
Dim Sum/Stoneware/Meals in Minutes FlyersDoes anyone have flyers for the Dim Sum party, a Stoneware party, or a generic "Meals In Minutes" party? I've seen the "Stoned In Sept" (very cute :) ) but was wondering if there is anything else out there before I recreate the wheel.

Thanks,
Sandy

Last edited:
I did a flyer for the 3 new theme shows that we have....

Attachments

• Fall Winter Theme Shows.doc
    78 KB · Views: 1,305
Thanks Stephaniethese are great - I'm going to add it to my bookings book.

Esther

1. What is dim sum?

Dim sum is a style of Chinese cuisine that involves small bite-sized portions of food served in steamer baskets or on small plates. It is commonly eaten for breakfast or lunch and often includes dumplings, buns, and other savory dishes.

2. What is stoneware?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is fired at a high temperature, making it durable and able to withstand high heat. It is commonly used for baking and cooking due to its ability to distribute heat evenly.

3. How do I use the dim sum/stoneware flyer?

The dim sum/stoneware flyer is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for both cooking and serving. To use it for cooking, simply place the food on the flyer and put it in the oven. To use it for serving, place the cooked food on the flyer and bring it directly to the table.

4. Is the dim sum/stoneware flyer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the dim sum/stoneware flyer is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

5. What are the benefits of using the dim sum/stoneware flyer?

The dim sum/stoneware flyer is a great tool for cooking and serving food. It helps to evenly distribute heat while cooking, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes. It also adds a unique touch to your table setting and is easy to clean and store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • chefmelody
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Yvonne
  • babywings76