• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sister Consultant Asked: Is Recipe Available? TIA

In summary, the conversation was about a customer asking for a recipe for "Valtrompia" tubes, which are old bread tubes from Pampered Chef. The sister consultant searched but couldn't find it, so someone shared a recipe for a similar bread using dill mix.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
A sister consultant was asked about this by a customer. I searched PC website and here but couldn't find it. Anyone have it to share? If it is in a cookbook, do you know which one? TIA

This is all that I could find, not sure if it's what you're looking for, but hopefully it'll help!

For the "Valtrompia" tubes

1/3 cup very warm water
1 teaspoon sugar
1 package yeast
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
3 to 4 cups flour

In measuring cup, stir warm water, sugar and yeast. Let stand for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
until mixture is foamy. Meanwhile, in large bowl stir together milk, butter, and salt. Next, add yeast mixture and stir all together. Add 2 1/2 cups of flour, blend together, then stir in as much of remaining flour as necessary to form soft dough. Turn onto lightly floured board, knead for 7 minutes, adding as much of remaining flour as necessary to form a smooth ball. Put into greased bowl, turn dough all around until greased all over. Cover with plastic wrap. Put in a warm draft-free place to rise until double in bulk.

Punch down. Divide dough in half, roll into a log 2 inches shorter than mold and insert in mold. Cap and bake at 400 degrees F for 60 to 70 minutes.

Remove from mold.

Recipe makes two loaves.

This makes a dense and crusty bread, ideal for hors d'oeuvres, etc. For a taste variation add one teaspoon sage, dill or other herbs to dough.

Hmmm, I've made the beer bread and put dill mix in it - maybe that would be it?

Please don't ask how much though...I just throw it in until it looks right.:eek:

What are these the "Valtrompia" tubes?

They are our old bread tubes, there were 3 different shapes... for a while there was one on the outlet but I don't think it's there anymore...

pcchefjane said:
A sister consultant was asked about this by a customer. I searched PC website and here but couldn't find it. Anyone have it to share? If it is in a cookbook, do you know which one? TIA
Here's the recipe. It came inside the Pampered Chef Crock that I bought 17 years ago. I just made this delicious bread today. This is the authentic PC recipe.

Attachments

• 71185029_498512400930053_2146759293175595008_n.jpg
    71185029_498512400930053_2146759293175595008_n.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 541
Rose Sage said:
Here's the recipe. It came inside the Pampered Chef Crock that I bought 17 years ago. I just made this delicious bread today. This is the authentic PC recipe.
In case it's too hard to read: 1/4 cup warm water 1/2 cup small curd cottage cheese 2 teaspoons dried dill weed, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 to 2 1/4 cups flour, I package of active dry yeast, 1 egg, 3 tablespoons of softened butter 1 tablespoon of sugar,

Hi there! I am also a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with this question. The recipe you are looking for is called the "Easy Weeknight Chicken Fajitas" and it can be found in the "29 Minutes to Dinner" cookbook on page 15. If you don't have this cookbook, I would be happy to send you the recipe or you can also find it on the Pampered Chef website under the recipe section. I hope this helps! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

What is the process for obtaining a recipe from a sister consultant?

To obtain a recipe from a sister consultant, you can either contact them directly or reach out to your team leader for assistance. They will be able to share the recipe with you.

Is there a cost associated with obtaining a recipe from a sister consultant?

No, there is no cost associated with obtaining a recipe from a sister consultant. Our community is built on sharing and supporting each other.

Can I request a specific recipe from a sister consultant?

Yes, you can request a specific recipe from a sister consultant. They may have it readily available or may need to create it for you. Don't be afraid to ask!

Are all recipes available from sister consultants?

While most recipes are available from sister consultants, there may be some that are exclusive to certain team or group leaders. If you have trouble finding a specific recipe, reach out to your team leader for assistance.

Can I share a recipe from a sister consultant with others?

Yes, you can share a recipe from a sister consultant with others. However, it is always polite to give credit to the original creator of the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
barbara_anne
  • kcmckay