• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Spend $112 to Earn Free Products or Save for 50% Off Fall Kits?

In summary, Sarah is $112 away from her $1500 goal this month, and she's considering spending the money she has now to buy the new Fall products at 50% off, or waiting and earning the products for free. Her director is offering a 24-hr 10% sale, so she may collect the orders herself.
sarahsworld2000
So as of right now, I am $112 away from my $1500 in sales this month. My question to those of you that went to Launch.
Do you think it is better for me to buy $112 myself so that I earn the new stuff free. Or is it better for me to save my cash so I can buy one of the Fall new stuff kit at 50% off.
I am not asking for anyone to tell me the new stuff, but your opinion of which way is best, or I guess if it is worth it to spend the money now.
Thanks,
Sarah

Remember also, spending $112 would be actually more like $88 because you would get commission back. And that doesnt count that I think it kicks you up to the next sales bracket for the month, so maybe even less out of pocket ultimately.
I didnt go to launch, so I cant say what the value is of the level 2, but you probably would come out ahead.....dollar-wise. Just hard to say product wise. Would level 2 have what you want, or would another set? Or open stock?

Duh, I didn't even factor in the commision back thing! haha funny. That makes it a lot more appealing.

No, don't do it. You will get your level one (2 shows) stuff. Then put that money you would have spent today into new products you'll then be able to purchase 40% off (I think that's how much the sample sets are?).

pchockeymom said:
No, don't do it. You will get your level one (2 shows) stuff. Then put that money you would have spent today into new products you'll then be able to purchase 40% off (I think that's how much the sample sets are?).

I agree. Don't spend money you don't need to. Save that money to buy the new products. Maybe you'll like the open stock items or things in the other groupings better. You never know until we see the products and the sample packages groupings. But I think you're better off waiting.

I wouldnt spend the money to do that. Go out and try to get more orders! I would just buy them at the discount that way you can pick the products you would like.

Collect the orders on FB.. I needed $88 to qualify for the $1500 so I offered on FB either 10% all orders of $30 or more or free shipping! I got orders that were more than I needed.

ldynred7 said:
Collect the orders on FB.. I needed $88 to qualify for the $1500 so I offered on FB either 10% all orders of $30 or more or free shipping! I got orders that were more than I needed.

My director is offering a 24-hr 10% sale. You could probably do the same- either through FB, or just send an email blast to everyone you know.

You would just need a couple of orders!

When you buy the sample packages, we get 50% off of them.....personally, I would get your level 1 products and take the money and buy the sample packages. But first I would try to collect $112 in orders by offering something special.

monicag said:
When you buy the sample packages, we get 50% off of them.....personally, I would get your level 1 products and take the money and buy the sample packages. But first I would try to collect $112 in orders by offering something special.

...like a free ice cream dipper. lol Actually I'd offer 10% off and the ice cream dipper for all orders over $75. That way you only need 2 to make it a show.

My advice is, don't spend the money now! There will plenty of time to earn products later.

I think there were dollar figures going around of the value of the free products. For two shows the value of the package was $65.

That means we can get it for $32.50. And that's if we even WANT all the products in that level.

I met the 1500 level once, just once. It was a nice selection. But there is no way I would have paid $112 for those items.

Well, if it's items that you can give as gifts to friends/family or door prizes, it may be okay if that's good with you. However, I needed $150 in orders so offered 15% off and free shipping if people picked up there items at my home (I combine the orders and keep the ice cream dipper for an open house prize). I don't make my full commission, but don't lose anything and don't SPEND anything in order to get free stuff. I received $234 in orders. Works for me! Facebook and calling may be necessary since it's limited time. Good luck!

Looking at the list, the value of the $1500 package is $146. At that point, you can buy them cheaper later on by getting them at half price. I do agree with everybody, you aren't out until midnight CST tonight. Get on the phone, get on FB, what ever it takes and go for it. Share that you are working towards a goal!!

I've been thinking a lot about that this month. Had 6 shows scheduled. 3 cancelled and 1 was hijacked by another consultant. I've still got my two shows so I'll get the reward for that. My dilemma was, do I earn the product and have PC count it as income at the end of the year or do I spend $100 and count it as an expense. Seems I'd come out better counting it as an expense.

1. What is "Dilema, to Buy or Not to Buy?"

"Dilema, to Buy or Not to Buy" is a popular phrase used in the direct sales industry, particularly in Pampered Chef. It refers to the decision-making process of purchasing a product, whether it is a kitchen gadget or a piece of cookware.

2. How can I make a decision about whether to buy or not to buy?

There are a few factors to consider when making a decision about purchasing a Pampered Chef product. These include your budget, the usefulness of the product, and whether it aligns with your cooking and kitchen needs. You can also ask for recommendations and read reviews from other customers.

3. Are there any benefits to buying Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many benefits to purchasing Pampered Chef products. These include high-quality kitchen tools, innovative designs, and a satisfaction guarantee. Additionally, as a Pampered Chef customer, you can also earn rewards and discounts through our host program.

4. How do I know if a Pampered Chef product is worth the investment?

Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. If you find yourself struggling with certain tasks in the kitchen, a Pampered Chef product may be worth the investment. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or cooking show to see the products in action before making a decision.

5. Can I return a Pampered Chef product if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Our goal is to ensure that our customers are happy with their purchases and have a positive experience with our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies