• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Digital Thermometer with a Clock Timer for 78941?

In summary, a digital thermometer is a kitchen tool that uses a metal probe to measure the internal temperature of food and displays the reading on a digital screen. Its benefits include ensuring food is cooked to the appropriate temperature and providing more accurate readings. To use it, insert the probe into the thickest part of the food and wait for the reading to stabilize before removing and cleaning it. It can be used for various types of food, but it's important to clean and sanitize the probe between uses. It's recommended to replace the digital thermometer every 1-2 years or if it becomes damaged or inaccurate, and some models may have a calibration function for accurate readings.
mary k
Silver Member
I have a customer who's Digital Thermometer broke and need to find one as quick as possible. Set the price and shipping for 78941.
If someone finds them on the outlet please order for me!

Thanks so much,
Mary:)

If it is still under warranty send it back.

mary k said:
I have a customer who's Digital Thermometer broke and need to find one as quick as possible. Set the price and shipping for 78941.
If someone finds them on the outlet please order for me!

Thanks so much,
Mary:)
Depending on whats broke, you can get replacement parts for it. I did this for my Niece. HTH

I'm not sure if its under warranty or not she doesn't remember who she got it from or what year, The home office told me she can't do anything about. But to order a new one.
Never thought of a replacement part. Thanks for the heads up. I will find out which part is bad .:)

I guess if all else fails you can sale her the hand held thermometer we still carry.

Sorry ladies she described the wrong themometer to me. She wants the thermometer that as the magnet on the back. Not sure how to describe it don't have a catalog in front of me at the moment.:)

That would be the digital thermometer that we discontinued Sept 1, 06. The thermometer we carry now is not digital and is an instant read.

mary k said:
Sorry ladies she described the wrong themometer to me. She wants the thermometer that as the magnet on the back. Not sure how to describe it don't have a catalog in front of me at the moment.:)

You dont mean the digital timer...do you?

I found out it is the Clock Timer she wants. Thanks.

What is a digital thermometer and how does it work?

A digital thermometer is a kitchen tool used to measure the internal temperature of food. It works by using a metal probe to detect the temperature and then displays the reading on a digital screen.

What are the benefits of using a digital thermometer?

Using a digital thermometer can ensure that your food is cooked to the appropriate temperature, preventing foodborne illnesses. It also allows for more accurate temperature readings compared to traditional thermometers.

How do I use a digital thermometer?

To use a digital thermometer, insert the probe into the thickest part of the food, making sure not to touch any bones or the bottom of the pan. Wait for the reading to stabilize, and then remove the thermometer and clean it before using it again.

Can I use a digital thermometer for all types of food?

Yes, a digital thermometer can be used for various types of food, such as meat, poultry, fish, and baked goods. Just make sure to clean and sanitize the probe between uses to prevent cross-contamination.

How do I know when it's time to replace my digital thermometer?

It's recommended to replace your digital thermometer every 1-2 years, or if it becomes damaged or inaccurate. Some models may also have a "calibration" function to ensure accurate readings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • pampered1224
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • iteachurkid