• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does HH Mean on a Digital Thermometer?

In summary, the letters HH on the left side of the thermometer may mean that the thermometer needs to be replaced. My best friend is trying to figure out what it means and is not sure how to fix the thermometer.
MissChef
Gold Member
My best friend called me the other day and asked me what it meant when it says HH on the left side of the thermometer where the temp usually shows? I have heard of LL, it's there every time I turn on the digital thermometer and don't have the probe plugged in, but I've never heard of HH and she can't get it to change. She changed her batteries too. Anyone know what this could mean? I'm stumped! :confused:
I also don't see the probe wires that you use to be able to buy on our replacement parts order form. Anyone know how I could get a hold of a new probe?
I think it is so lame that we got rid of the digital thermometer!!!:grumpy: :cry:
TIA

Cathy~

I even looked on the use and care card (one of the FEW that I saved!) and it doesn't say anything about what those letters mean. Sorry!

I didn't realize that we already stopped selling the probe! I was gonna get one before it "went away" and now I may be too late! Hopefully we will come out with a new WIRELESS one! That would be cool!

Good luck in helping out your friend! Hopefully someone else on here knows what's wrong with it.

These are available on the outlet.

They were on the outlet but they are not there anymore. At least not where I can see them! I checked there originally before I posted this thread, but hey, thanks for trying to help!:thumbup: :D
If they would go back on the outlet, I'd go buy a couple!
Thanks again. I still haven't heard back from PC and I left a message over a week ago with no reply!:( :cry: :grumpy:

They are on Cdn outlet -- which was introduced yesterday:) About time. Maybe they'll announce the Bridal Registry at Leadership. Here's hoping.

peichef said:
They are on Cdn outlet -- which was introduced yesterday:) About time. Maybe they'll announce the Bridal Registry at Leadership. Here's hoping.
How much are they offering them for and maybe I could get one from you? Let me know, please! I think I want to buy one for my friend!
I wish we didn't have any differences!
Thanks!

oh yeah, when you tell me the price, if you could, could you tell me how much in US funds that might be? Thanks!;)

I have a customer wanting one too...

ughubug said:
I have a customer wanting one too...

Me too, and I got so excited the other day when someone mentioned they were on the outlet. I felt so stupid when I couldn't find them!!!!

MissChef said:
How much are they offering them for and maybe I could get one from you? Let me know, please! I think I want to buy one for my friend!
I wish we didn't have any differences!
Thanks!

They are on our outlet for 35.75 plus tax and shipping I assume. That's Canadian prices (which are pretty much the same as US right now). I'd be happy to order and ship for anyone wanting one or more.

Last edited:
:eek: :eek: 35.75??? They put it on our outlet for somewhere around 20 or 21 dollars! I have to think about this one!;)

1. How accurate is the digital thermometer?

The digital thermometer is extremely accurate, with a range of +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit. It is designed to give you precise temperature readings for all your cooking and baking needs.

2. Can I use the digital thermometer for both hot and cold temperatures?

Yes, the digital thermometer can measure a wide range of temperatures, from -58 degrees Fahrenheit to 572 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for checking the temperature of both hot and cold foods.

3. How do I change the temperature unit on the digital thermometer?

To change the temperature unit on the digital thermometer, press and hold the "ON/OFF" button for 3 seconds. The unit will switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius. Release the button when your desired unit is displayed.

4. Can the digital thermometer be used in the oven?

Yes, the digital thermometer is oven-safe and can be used to check the temperature of food while it is cooking in the oven. However, make sure to keep the thermometer away from direct heat sources such as flames or heating elements.

5. How do I clean and maintain the digital thermometer?

The digital thermometer can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing. Avoid submerging the thermometer in water and do not use abrasive cleaning products, as they can damage the device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • priscilla
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tash
  • yummybytes