• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Digital Kitchen Scale Question

In summary, the digital kitchen scale is highly accurate with measurements within 1 gram or 0.1 ounce. It can easily switch between units of measurement and can be calibrated by following a simple process. However, it is not waterproof and should be cleaned with a damp cloth. On average, the battery life can last up to 2 years with the help of the auto-off feature.
babywings76
Gold Member
I made a post on my business page about the kitchen scale and a friend posted a comment asking, "does the scale go less than an oz? if so where can I get one?" Does anyone know? I couldn't find the answer in the U&C and I'm not at home right now to check.

Yes, it does. I put a pen on mine and it weighed .2 oz.

Shari in TX

Yes, I think it weighs in tenths of an ounce, up to five pounds.

You can also turn it over and flip the switch to grams

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
It is a must have for anyone watching calories! I weigh almost everything I eat. I made a bagel egg sandwich this morning and I put extra sharp cheddar on it. I weighed .5 oz. it gives plenty of flavor with half the calories of a full ounce of cheese and you aren't guessing! Last night I weighed the amount of roast I ate.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question about the digital kitchen scale. Our digital kitchen scale does indeed measure in increments smaller than an ounce. In fact, it measures in both grams and ounces for precise measuring. You can purchase one directly from my website or contact me for more information. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

1. How accurate is the digital kitchen scale?

The accuracy of our digital kitchen scale is within 1 gram or 0.1 ounce, ensuring precise measurements for all your cooking and baking needs.

2. Can the scale be switched between units of measurement?

Yes, our digital kitchen scale has a unit button that allows you to easily switch between grams, ounces, pounds, and kilograms.

3. How do I calibrate the scale?

To calibrate the scale, simply turn it on and press the "Tare" button. Then, place a known weight on the scale and wait for the display to stabilize. Press and hold the "Unit" button for 3 seconds until the display shows "CAL" followed by the weight. Release the button and wait for the scale to reset.

4. Is the scale waterproof?

No, our digital kitchen scale is not waterproof. It should not be submerged in water or any liquid. To clean the scale, simply wipe it with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.

5. How long does the battery last?

The battery life of our digital kitchen scale varies depending on usage, but on average it can last up to 2 years. The scale also has an auto-off feature to help conserve battery life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefetteDuJour