• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Different Way to Do a Fundraiser!

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of donating your 20% commission as a fundraiser amount. This allows you to support a cause while also benefiting yourself. It's important to choose the closing date of the show carefully so you can receive your commission check in time to donate it. You also have the option to work with the top 10 items or the whole catalog. This idea has been successful for the speaker, who has done it multiple times. It's a great way to earn prizes and support a good cause.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
Have you ever donated your 20% Commission as the Fundraiser amount?
Have you herd of this idea??? My Director turned me on to this. It helps you and the organization or person your donating to. We "work the system". I've done it several times. You write a check to them and then you get to take it as a deduction at Tax Time. Customers can get the Guest Special of the month your turning it in and you can be the host and get all the benefits.

1st thing - Make sure that you choose the closing date of the "show" so you'll get your comission check in time to get them their money.
(Example: They need their money by June 12 - Make sure you turn in the show by May 31st - So you'll get your check by the 8th.)

You can work with the Top 10 items or the whole catalog. Gather orders and enter into PP as a regular kitchen show. I always have the show shipped to me so I can put the orders together.

I do at least 2 of these a year. Helps me to get the prizes I need to handout or something I really want and can't afford right then.

That sounds interesting! I've never heard of anyone doing this. Most people I've approached to have a fundraiser are turned off by the small amount donated, so I'm sure even that extra 5% would help. As long as you don't mind bagging up the items-do you deliver too?
It would be a nice way to get some prizes like you mentioned!

I have never personally donated my 20% commission as the fundraiser amount, but I have heard of this idea before. It sounds like a great way to support a cause or organization while also benefiting yourself. It's definitely a win-win situation. I think it's important to make sure you choose the closing date of the show carefully so that you receive your commission check in time to donate it. Also, it's great that you have the option to work with either the top 10 items or the whole catalog. It's nice to have the flexibility to choose what works best for you and your customers. Overall, I think this is a fantastic idea and I may consider doing it in the future. Thanks for sharing your experience with it!

What are the different ways to do a fundraiser?

There are multiple ways to do a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Some popular options include hosting a traditional cooking party, selling products through a catalog fundraiser, hosting a virtual party, participating in a virtual fundraiser event, and setting up a fundraiser website where supporters can shop and contribute towards your cause.

How do I set up a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Setting up a Pampered Chef fundraiser is easy and can be done online. Simply visit our website and click on the "Fundraising" tab. From there, you can choose the type of fundraiser you want to host and follow the steps to set it up. Our team is also available to assist you with any questions or concerns.

How much money can I raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the type of fundraiser, the number of participants, and the amount of effort put into promoting the event. On average, fundraisers can earn 15-20% of total sales, but some events have raised thousands of dollars for their causes.

Are there any costs associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are no upfront costs associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. You will receive a percentage of the sales as a donation towards your cause. However, if you choose to host a traditional cooking party, there may be costs associated with purchasing ingredients for the recipes.

How can I promote my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

We recommend promoting your fundraiser through social media, email, word of mouth, and any other channels you have access to. You can also create a personalized fundraising website through Pampered Chef where supporters can shop and contribute towards your cause. Our team can also provide you with resources and tips for promoting your fundraiser effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies