• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Week 3 of Diet: Weigh-in Results and How to Stay on Track for Success

In summary, the conversation is about dieting and weigh-in day. The speaker is hoping for a small amount of weight loss but ends up not losing any weight. They also discuss their plans to be more strict with their diet and exercise. The conversation also includes a recommendation for Weight Watchers and personal experiences with the program. The speaker also mentions their struggles with staying on track and the fluctuation of weight.
linojackie
Today is week 3 of my diet. It's also weigh in day. I'm not hoping for leaps and bounds, but a baby step would be nice. But, when I stepped on the scale this morning, I didn't lose a single pound. I guess I should be glad I didn't gain, right? Well, I re-weighed about an hour later just to be sure the scale wasn't wrong the first time...BIG MISTAKE. Now, it says I gained .5 lbs since the first time even though I hadn't eaten or drank anything. :cry:

Guess I'll have to be a little more strict this week! :yuck:

Good luck! I am starting another DETOX diet today until the end of the month! Last month I was horrible with my eating out ALOT so I want to take maybe 5lbs off by then!

Keep up the hard work, YOU CAN DO IT!

I've been very happy with Weight Watchers. I'm not posting big numbers, but have lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks. I've lost 2 pounds consistently each week.

I was probably the biggest skeptic of Weight Watchers. A girlfriend convinced me to give it a try with her. I reluctantly did it and am so glad I did!! It basically takes what you already know to do and puts it in a manageable program for you. If you are a person that likes to write a "to do" list so you can check off everything this would work great for you.

They have it where you can use E-Tools online, but I found I was eating more points or not using them wisely that way. I stay in better control when I write down what I eat or add in my Activity points myself.

If you want more info I will try to help you out. It is worth a look at. I know how frustrating it can be when you are working on it all by yourself.

Oh...your weight can fluctuate as much as 3 pounds in one day!! So don't freak out about that! Pick one day week as your weigh-in day and stay off that darn scale in between so you don't get depressed! ;)

Chef Kearns said:
I've been very happy with Weight Watchers. I'm not posting big numbers, but have lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks. I've lost 2 pounds consistently each week.

I was probably the biggest skeptic of Weight Watchers. A girlfriend convinced me to give it a try with her. I reluctantly did it and am so glad I did!! It basically takes what you already know to do and puts it in a manageable program for you. If you are a person that likes to write a "to do" list so you can check off everything this would work great for you.

They have it where you can use E-Tools online, but I found I was eating more points or not using them wisely that way. I stay in better control when I write down what I eat or add in my Activity points myself.

If you want more info I will try to help you out. It is worth a look at. I know how frustrating it can be when you are working on it all by yourself.

thats so funny that this came up. i forgot to bring my lunch to work so i just ran out to burger king (i know, i know) and there is a weight watchers that shares a parking lot with the burger king. my mom just started weight watchers (again - but this time shes committing to go to the meetings each week) and i was thinking ----- as i put another french fry in my mouth ----- that i should look into this weight watchers since it is so close. hmmmm.

oh. & good luck jackie. hang in there.

What are some tips for staying on track during Week 3 of my diet?

1. Set realistic goals: Instead of expecting dramatic weight loss, aim for a steady and sustainable progress.2. Keep track of your progress: Use a food diary or a weight tracking app to monitor your daily intake and progress.3. Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help you feel full and reduce cravings.4. Plan your meals: Plan out your meals and snacks in advance to avoid impulsive and unhealthy food choices.5. Get support: Surround yourself with a supportive network, whether it's friends, family, or a diet support group.

What should I do if I didn't see any weight loss during Week 3?

If you didn't see any weight loss during Week 3, don't get discouraged. Weight loss can fluctuate from week to week due to factors such as water retention, muscle gain, or hormonal changes. Instead of focusing on the number on the scale, pay attention to how you feel and any other positive changes in your body, such as increased energy or improved sleep.

How often should I weigh myself during Week 3 of my diet?

We recommend weighing yourself once a week during Week 3 of your diet. This will give you a more accurate picture of your progress, as weight can fluctuate daily. It's important to not get too fixated on the number on the scale and instead focus on overall health and wellness.

What are some healthy snack options to have during Week 3?

Some healthy snack options to have during Week 3 of your diet include: fresh fruits and vegetables, Greek yogurt, nuts and seeds, hummus and whole grain crackers, hard-boiled eggs, and homemade protein bars or energy bites.

How can I avoid temptation and stay on track during Week 3?

1. Keep unhealthy snacks out of sight: Don't keep tempting foods in your pantry or on your kitchen counter.2. Find healthier alternatives: Instead of reaching for chips or cookies, opt for healthier options like air-popped popcorn or dark chocolate.3. Stay busy: Boredom can often lead to mindless snacking, so find activities to keep yourself occupied.4. Practice mindful eating: Pay attention to your hunger and fullness cues and avoid eating out of boredom or emotions.5. Treat yourself in moderation: It's okay to indulge in your favorite foods every once in a while, just make sure to practice portion control.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies