• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Diet Program Feedback Needed Please

In summary, Kathy posted on Chef Success that she is applying to weight loss centers and has an interview with Jenny Craig and an interview with LA Weight Loss Centers. She would like feedback on the programs.
DebPC
Staff member
Any Suggestions?So far this site has had a great launch. Thanks so much to all of you who have shared your ideas/flyers etc. and posted in other ways to this site. As we near our 1 month anniversary are there any suggestions on improving what we have?
Thanks in advance for any imput.
Debbie

I am really enjoying it and have already seen some benefits of using it.

I just want to encourage everyone who joins to tell someone about it. The only way to make it better is to get more users on it.

Thank you so much for it!
Lisa

I agree 100% with Lisa. As we get more directors on here (especially if we can attract some upper level directors) we will be able to learn and share so much more!

Thanks again for the great site. And happy anniversary!:party:

I love it!! I feel like I"m learning so much from experienced directors already! I look forward to running my meetings because of you all so THANK YOU and Happy Anniversary!!!:D

Ok I do have one question. Maybe it's just me, but the box that I type into when I post is about 2 inches square. And I can't figure out why!

ShanaSmith said:
Ok I do have one question. Maybe it's just me, but the box that I type into when I post is about 2 inches square. And I can't figure out why!

Click on "Go Advanced" underneath and it will give you a bigger box, with lots of other options...smileys and stuff. :angel:

I knew it was correct if I go advanced, but it used to give me a big box on quick reply

I always click on quote and it gives me the bigger box too.

I'm loving this site. (Of course, with school starting...and I'm the new president of the PTO....I haven't been around much lately!) The latest "execuflash" thread on CS and the corresponding one on here was a perfect example of why I am SO glad this site was started. On CS a topic can quickly go downhill and wallow in negativity and snapping at each other. Here the focus seems to stay on positive things to do to improve our business and our downlines.

I am recommending this site to other directors I know :)

Welcome!! Glad you joined us!
:party:

georgiapeach said:
I am recommending this site to other directors I know :)

Yes, I plan to do the same because I like the support HERE for directors and they can choose whether or not they want to go to the regular CS. I definitely like the balance.:D

I plan to invite any new director on my team to the site :love0010:and will pay their first year's fee. :party: ...now to get some directors on my team!:rolleyes::pray:

I posted this on Chef Success too

Hi Gang - As you know I am applying to a couple of weight loss centers for jobs. I have not tried all these programs. One is pretty new

I am kind of leaning a little more toward Medifast but my only actual interview appt so far is with Jenny Craig - I already passed the phone interview process

Jenny Craig
Medifast
Pure Weight Loss aka LA Weight Loss Centers

I would like your feedback on the programs

Thanks, Kathy

Kathy~ A friend of mine and fellow consultant is using LA. She has been VERY happy with the program and the support she has recieved. She is in the maintain cycle right now.....

I have actually done Jenny Craig but it was many years ago.

Thanks Erin

I'm doing Jenny Craig for the second time around. I like having the menu, meals and shopping list ready to go. When you are 1/2 way to your goal, you start making your own food to prepare you to be on your own. I went back this time because I didn't have the time to spend figuring out all the food stuff and I wanted to drop weight, then figure out how to keep it off.

Considering how many tastes their food is prepared for, it tastes pretty good. Of course, adding seasoning always makes it taste better! And yes, weighing in once a week for accountability is sure a help.

--Jenny L

What is the cost of Jenny Craig????????? I did WW in the past but I also was exercising a ton and I really don't have the time for it now (with my twins) but I need to do something!

1. What is the purpose of the "Diet Program Feedback Needed Please" program?

The purpose of this program is to gather feedback from individuals who have used our diet program. We value our customers' opinions and use this feedback to improve and enhance our program.

2. How can I provide feedback for the diet program?

You can provide feedback by filling out the survey that was sent to your email. If you did not receive a survey, you can contact our customer service team and they will provide you with a link to the survey.

3. Is my feedback confidential?

Yes, your feedback is completely confidential. We value your privacy and will not share your feedback with anyone outside of our company.

4. How long will it take to complete the feedback survey?

The survey should take no more than 10-15 minutes to complete. We appreciate your time and thoughtful responses.

5. Will I receive any compensation for providing feedback?

No, there is no compensation for providing feedback. However, your feedback is valuable to us and we appreciate your time and effort in completing the survey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • heat123