• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Diet Program Feedback Needed Please

In summary, Kathy is applying to weight loss centers, but her only interview so far is with Jenny Craig. She likes the program, but is unsure about the food selling side. She also did a Medical Weight Loss Clinic and liked it.
Kathytnt
Hi Gang - As you know I am applying to a couple of weight loss centers for jobs. I have not tried all these programs. One is pretty new

I am kind of leaning a little more toward Medifast but my only actual interview appt so far is with Jenny Craig - I already passed the phone interview process

Jenny Craig
Medifast
Pure Weight Loss aka LA Weight Loss Centersi

I would like your feedback on the programs

Thanks, Kathy

Last edited:
Hi,

I have not tried the other two, but I did LA Weightloss for awhile before I was pregnant and it worked, but you have to follow the program perfectly. I really liked my consultant, she was very nice and not snotty if I fell off the plan. The other ladies really pushed the supplements (vitamins, etc) and I don't think you should take all those supplements, because then it becomes a lot harder to keep the weight off once you've reached your goal. I don't think it would be a bad place to work. That's just my two cents, good luck with the job search.

I haven't done any of these three, but did do a Medical Weight Loss Clinic here in Michigan several years ago. It did work, but you have to commit to eating what's one the list, etc.

Like other places, the "assistants" really push what they call "nutrients" It was more of a sales job for them.

Well there is a difference between vitamins and snack bars - The job I am applying for is not a weight loss counselor - It is more customer care. I am not sure I would like the food selling side

I know at Medifast the WL counselors don't push stuff they are more counselor but alas I have not heard back from them yet.

Vitamins are needed but food based ones are best - I am sure most centers sell synthetic vitaminsre

1. What is the purpose of the "Diet Program Feedback Needed Please" survey?

The "Diet Program Feedback Needed Please" survey is designed to gather feedback from customers who have used Pampered Chef's diet program. This feedback will be used to improve and enhance the program for future customers.

2. How do I access the "Diet Program Feedback Needed Please" survey?

You can access the "Diet Program Feedback Needed Please" survey through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Once you have completed the program, you will receive an email with a link to the survey.

3. How long does it take to complete the "Diet Program Feedback Needed Please" survey?

The survey typically takes about 5-10 minutes to complete. We value your time and appreciate your honest feedback, so please take your time and provide detailed responses.

4. Can I provide feedback if I have not completed the entire diet program?

Yes, we welcome feedback from all customers who have used the program, whether they completed it or not. Your experience and opinions are still valuable to us and will help us make improvements.

5. Will my personal information be kept confidential when completing the "Diet Program Feedback Needed Please" survey?

Yes, all information provided in the survey will be kept confidential and will only be used for the purpose of improving our diet program. Your privacy is important to us and we take all necessary precautions to protect your information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies
Views
Kathytnt