• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Didn't Receive Promo Box? Here's What You Need to Know

I'm quite sure you will get the S/S products - if you had the qualifying sales in the 3 of 4 months that is required.I promoted in June and I got spring/summer and they way you get the packages is you have to do 1250 3 out of 4 months before they come out so I hope that helps you. I get my directors package tomorrow and my SAT on monday the 26thI was told that as long as you promote be4 the season starts you get the S/S and also the F/W as well... As long as you met the sales requirements the 3 months prior to promoting....(I just read this yesterday, so that's why I knew it was in there!) I
Melissa78
Gold Member
Did anyone receive their box of free goodies that I'm told we get when promoting? For those who promoted on July 1 do we get the Spring SAT items or the new fall? I have a feeling by promoting on July 1 and not June 1 I'm going to be very disappointed and only receive the fall box. (thats the kind of luck I have)
:yuck:

I read somewhere that we'll get our products by 24th...my friend thought they shipped the 24th. We usually get our Director products before SAT...hope that helps

I'm quite sure you will get the S/S products - if you had the qualifying sales in the 3 of 4 months that is required.

BethCooks4U said:
I'm quite sure you will get the S/S products - if you had the qualifying sales in the 3 of 4 months that is required.

Thanks to both of you for your replies. Beth I'm hoping you are right! I wish I could figure out the little magic trick everyone does for checking on when things ship for them but I have 'user error' nor would it tell me what I was getting. I'm worse than a kid at Christmas!

Thanks again ladies! :balloon:

BethCooks4U said:

I believe you had to promote by June 1st to get the s/s products. From what I've been told you have to promote before the next SAT to recieve the past SAT products which in this case the SAT was June so it would be by June 1st. Good luck though, maybe I'm wrong.

I promoted in June and I got spring/summer and they way you get the packages is you have to do 1250 3 out of 4 months before they come out so I hope that helps you. I get my directors package tomorrow and my SAT on monday the 26th

I was told that as long as you promote be4 the season starts you get the S/S and also the F/W as well... As long as you met the sales requirements the 3 months prior to promoting....

(I just read this yesterday, so that's why I knew it was in there!) I added the italics....This is from page 20 of the current Policy Guide:

New Director Product Samples
The first time you promote to the Director level, you can
earn a selection of new product samples by submitting
$1,250 or more in commissionable sales in three of the
four months prior to your promotion.

New Product Samples
Directors through Executive Directors can earn a selection
of new product samples by submitting $1,250 or more in
commissionable sales in three of the four months before the
sample packages are issued.

For example, spring/summer products can be earned
by submitting the required sales September – December.
fall/winter samples can be earned with sales submitted
March – June.

You must be a Director at the time the samples are shipped.
If you take a grace month during the four qualifying months,
you must submit at least $1,250 in commissionable sales in
each of the other three qualifying months to receive new
product samples.

OK at first that all seemed clear and then I read the policy listed above and its now 'clear as mud'. :)

I guess time will just have to tell what I get. Beggars can't be choosers.

Melissa78 said:
OK at first that all seemed clear and then I read the policy listed above and its now 'clear as mud'. :)

I guess time will just have to tell what I get. Beggars can't be choosers.

Call Career Solutions - they are probably still there.

Linda we were thinking the same thing at the same time. I just called and logged back in and saw your post. The CCS said my "levels 1-2-3 of SAT shipped yesterday. The Directors Combination Kit (changeover) shipped today and the "New Director Promotion" ships tomorrow."

I asked her to drill into the last one and she said it doesn't allow her to - just says the kit. Sooooooooooooooo it will be the great mystery until it arrives. :D

good luck! I hope it is the s/s products!

I promoted July 1st of last year and did not get the s/s products. HO said it was because we had past the earning period of the fall/winter products.

Melissa - have you gotten a packet of materials that say "Congratulations" - and has the Directors Guide, and a Director's Catalog for Merrill, etc...? Because all of that came with my S/S products. Sooo, if you haven't gotten any of that yet, then it's probably still coming with your box of products! :D

(fingers crossed for you!)

pvt35115 said:
I promoted July 1st of last year and did not get the s/s products. HO said it was because we had past the earning period of the fall/winter products.

Sounds like the July 1 promotes get the short end of the stick.

ChefBeckyD said:
Melissa - have you gotten a packet of materials that say "Congratulations" - and has the Directors Guide, and a Director's Catalog for Merrill, etc...? Because all of that came with my S/S products. Sooo, if you haven't gotten any of that yet, then it's probably still coming with your box of products! :D

(fingers crossed for you!)

No - everything was just shipped I was told by the chick at HO tonite. Yesterday, today and tomorrow I have packages shipping. Change over, SAT & new director kit. I'm hoping that new director and current director pkgs are diff :)

Sorry - I sound greedy. I'm not. Just hoping to get bang for my buck since I don't expect to be able to maintain my directorship for long as my bookings are in the toilet and I don't have a solid team to rely on at the bare min of 6. So gotta get it while the gettin's good :)

Update: So I think I picked the wrong month to promote. I think had my team all submitted in May for June 1 promotion I would have gotten the S/S products and then the F/W but I have no more pkgs shipping and I only got the F/W.

Someday the black cloud will go back to following Snoopy/Peanuts Characters instead of following me. Ok I know - no whining. Free is free (minus the taxes on it which of course I will write off).

Melissa I did just like you did we qualified in may and promoted june 1st and I got the spring/summer and then just friday I got the fall/winter my husband is liking this full packages he said then you never have to buy more unless you have a really good case on why you would need 2 of something lol

I think the key is you promoted for June 1 - mine was July 1 so I think July 1 promotes only get the F/W. When I called HO last week there were only 3 boxes in their system to ship to me. I got all 3 (one was only the envelope with the leadership guide in it). I'm quite upset that I couldnt get everyone on my team to submit $150 for 3 months since I should have had the promotion in May. Owell - doesn't look like I will make Director this month anyhow as my month sucks (1 show which was a total flop) and so far 3 have not submitted. What a way to start off Directorship!

Maybe you are missing a step in how to see the list?Consultant's Corner
Product Adjustment
Check mark the "I have read ..." and click "Continue"
Click on the "Can't remember your show number..."
Leave it set to "All" and click "find"
Look for one that starts with a "G" and click on it - the list will pop up with what's in that box!If you have 2 or more "G" numbers, you have to click the "start over" button! You can NOT go back to the previous screen & pick another one. :(My Director's box (with the changeover kit) shows to have shipped on the 13th and the SAT box on the 16th. ;)

1. What is a promo box from Pampered Chef?

A promo box from Pampered Chef is a package of products that is sent out to customers who have placed a qualifying order or hosted a party. It may include new or popular products, special deals, or exclusive items.

2. How do I know if I am eligible to receive a promo box?

You are eligible to receive a promo box if you have placed a qualifying order or hosted a party during the promotional period. The specific requirements for eligibility may vary depending on the current promotion. You can check the details of the promotion on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. When will I receive my promo box?

The timing of when you will receive your promo box may vary depending on the promotion. Generally, promo boxes are shipped out within a few weeks after the end of the promotional period. If you have not received your promo box within this time frame, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

4. What should I do if I did not receive my promo box?

If you did not receive your promo box within the expected time frame, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to check the status of your promo box and provide further guidance. You can also contact our customer service team for support.

5. Can I exchange or return items from my promo box?

Promo boxes and their contents cannot be exchanged or returned. They are a special promotion and are not eligible for our standard return policy. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item in your promo box, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
merego
  • Chefgirl2