• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Still Make My SS2 Goal Without Qualifying for the May Charm?

P
PamperedByJulie
Well, in the end I didn't make SS1's goal for the free product, but am certain I will make SS2. I'm certain because I have two shows that I am waiting until June 1st to close. Both shows are over and settled with the hosts (today), but I will submit them tomorrow. I figure that since I wouldn't make it in SS1 with those shows that I'd just wait to turn them in until SS2. In the end, it doesn't qualify me for the promo where I have to both hold and host June 1-15, but does help me make the $1250 since I only have one fair and one kitchen show lined up so far. It also helps me toward getting the fall products for free.

The only bad thing is that I won't qualify for the May charm (I did earn the HWC charm) since I only closed one show in May. However, the free products are of more importance than the charm in the end - especially since I don't wear jewelry. These two shows that I'm holding total about $500 which is almost half way to the $1250 goal for the ultimate slice & grate.

Julie,
Don't get discouraged, at least you have a little boost for this month. You can earn even more this month. Maybe it is better for you to have more this month because 1 you sound like you really want that slice and grate and 2 you can earn the new fall products on top of the SS bonus.

Good Luck,
Debbie

I totally agree that this month is the month to earn the bonus- I think the SS2 month bonus is the best one! You're doing great!

Congratulations on being half way there! You can do it! Put out e-mails and get on the phone with your list of 100! Good Luck!

Julie,

I didn't make it either, didn't get the HWC charm but I will get my 2 party charm. Here's to a better June and SS2!

Paula in TN.

Julie,
My first SS month I didn't make it either. I did get the 2nd SS package which I was really excited about. I think out of all of them I wanted the 2nd one since it has the tool turnabout and the US&G. There is always a silver lining with Pampered Chef thats the great thing. Now we have a chance to earn free fall products. I love these incentives. :p I get excited to think about what other incentives they will offer in the future don't you? :D

glad you see it my wayHey Gals

I'm glad that you see it my way too. June is a better month all around, so I'm glad that I waited to submit those show until today. Those shows didn't amount to enough to qualify me for the SS1 bonus, but putting them in SS2 has them they really help me get the S&G - which I do want. They also help me with the new fall products, which saves me money in the end. Too bad PC doesn't let us pick our monthly bonus, that would help me for month 3. I'm not too motivated by that bonus, I'd rather have the stoneware. We're going on vacation, so I'm not worried about it. I'm planning to do the mystery host deal in July since I'll be gone.

Thanks for the confirming the fact that my waiting was the best thing to do.

missed ss1 alsoi also missed my products for SS1 also. But it is kind of my fault. I missed a call yesterday and wasn't sure who it was so i didn't call. They called again today it was a lady who 0rder 180.00 worth of products. it would have put me over. i was very mad at myself. but for june, i have that show and two more. i would like the new fall products a lot better than SS1 products. :eek:

June will be greatI wish you all the best earning everything you can free...I hope that I can too. I want those Fall products!!

Sara

Shiny!Well, I didn't make my SS1 goal, and I didn't hold 4 shows so I didn't get the free summer products. BUT, I did get my charm bracelet in the mail today, and just need my May charm for the two parties I DID submit. :)

Paula in TN

1. Will I still make my SS2 goal without qualifying for the May charm?

Yes, you can still make your SS2 goal even without qualifying for the May charm. Since you have two shows that you are waiting until June 1st to close, you are certain that you will make your goal.

2. Why didn't you make your SS1 goal for the free product?

You didn't make your SS1 goal because you only closed one show in May, which did not qualify you for the May charm. However, you have two shows that you are waiting to close in June, which will help you reach your overall goal of $1250 and earn free products.

3. How did you earn the HWC charm?

You earned the HWC charm by holding and hosting shows from June 1-15, which qualified you for the promotion. This shows your dedication and hard work as a consultant.

4. Can you still earn the fall products for free?

Yes, you can still earn the fall products for free. By holding and closing these two shows, you are making progress towards your $1250 goal, which will earn you the ultimate slice & grate and other fall products for free.

5. Is it worth it to wait until SS2 to submit these shows?

Yes, it is worth it to wait until SS2 to submit these shows. By waiting, you are able to count the sales towards your SS2 goal, which will ultimately help you reach your goal and earn free products. Plus, you won't be able to qualify for the May charm anyway, so it's better to focus on your overall goal instead of the charm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies