• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Time for CS: Back and Ready to Connect!

In summary, the "Making Time for CS: Back and Ready to Connect!" event will be held both in-person and virtually, lasting for approximately 2 hours. There will be interactive activities and demonstrations to improve time management skills, and guests are welcome as long as they are registered in advance. Attendees will also have access to exclusive discounts and promotions during the event.
raebates
Staff member
I've popped in a few times, but I've been gone a while. I still tell people all the time how great CS is. Does that count?

Things have been busy. My business is back on track. (I let it slide a bit while working with our church/outreach ministry.) I just started a new focus on wedding showers, so I'll let you know how that works out.

I've missed the fun and camaraderie here. So, I will make the time to check in regularly. After all you never actually find time; you have to make time for the important things.

Yes, I missed you!But my aim is improving!

Ditto! Glad you're back!

Did miss you, but saw some of your posts of FB, so I knew you were still around and probably busy.

Welcome back raebates!

Yes!! Although I have been off more than on lately, We moved three weeks ago and I'm still cleaning out the old house (it's a mile away) Right now, getting out of the old house and into the new one is more of a priority than CS and PC.

Aren't we all a little off?

At the very least, KG, you and I are. :D

About a half a bubble off plumb, I'd say. CG8111G.jpg

Last edited:
A few sandwiches short of a picnic.A few fries short of a Happy Meal.

A couple of gears short of a transmission.A few blocks short of an igloo.A couple beers short of a six-pack.A few screws short of a hardware store.

1. Can I attend the "Making Time for CS: Back and Ready to Connect!" event virtually?

Yes, the event will be held both in-person and virtually. You can choose the option that works best for you.

2. How long will the event last?

The event will last for approximately 2 hours.

3. Will there be any hands-on activities during the event?

Yes, there will be interactive activities and demonstrations to help you improve your time management skills.

4. Can I bring a guest to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest. However, please make sure to register them in advance so we can accommodate them.

5. Will there be any special discounts or promotions offered during the event?

Yes, we will have some exclusive offers and deals available only to attendees of the event. Don't miss out on these great deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
akggirl
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
melindag