• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know? - Unique Tips and Tricks for Everyday Life

In summary, Pampered Chef's bar pans are versatile and convenient for cooking bacon in the oven. They can also be used in the microwave, on the grill, and for various serving and cooling purposes. Cleaning the pan is simple and easy, and it is important to avoid using harsh chemicals. Get creative and see how else you can use your bar pan in the kitchen!
minersmix
Hello,
I stumbled on this great site and joined immediately. I was searching for any interesting cooking or product tips. I want to include tip cards in my guest packets. I want to name it "Did you know?". Here is an example-using your bar pans to cook bacon in the oven is less messy, crispy without shriveling. Any tips are helpful. Thank you.

Last edited:
Melissa...WELCOME! So happy you found our little corner of cyberspace! There are TONS of tips here...good luck!

Welcome to the group. If you click on files and then search using the name of a product you should find tips as well as recipe "booklets" for a lot of the products.

Welcome to our wacky little corner of the world.

Welcome. There are tips and tricks galore here. You can also post your "Did you know" sheet as an idea for others.

Welcome Melissa!

Here are some "did you know" type cards that others have posted. Some people use them during their shows.

HTH!

Attachments

• Did You Know Cards.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 525
Welcome Melissa!

Glad to see another New Yorker here!

Kelly V.
Central New York

Welcome Melissa!!

And thanks Nicole, those cards were great!!!

I stumbled upon this too. I love the "Did You Know" questions. How do you guys use these and incorporate them into your show???

What we are doing is putting them on note cards and placing them in the packets. We go around and ask them to read them while preparing the recipe to keep their attention. This is especially good for a new consultant.

Thank you for the cards. I have been telling everyone in my Cluster about this website. So you may see more New Yorkers joining. The support is wonderful.

Hi....& welcome, where in NY?

Ginger428 said:
Hi....& welcome, where in NY?

Ha! I read your post as "Where is New York" and looked to see where you were from.

Maybe I need better glasses, . . . .

--Jenny L

I am almost as North as you can get. I live very close to the New York and Vermont borders. A little town outside of Plattsburgh, New York. There is not much here, a couple of colleges, some industry, a closed airforce base, but it is very beautiful in the summer. I am in the heart of the Adirondacks.

WOW!!!! BEAUTIFUL Country up there!!!! Have not been up there in years, but when I retire...:rolleyes: I would LOVE to move there....:D

I heard another good "Did you know" tip last night at my show. One mother uses her quick stir pitcher to mix her baby formula. Is that not cool?

Last edited:

1. How can I use my bar pans to cook bacon in the oven?

The bar pans from Pampered Chef are perfect for cooking bacon in the oven. Simply lay the bacon strips flat on the pan and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until desired crispiness. This method eliminates the mess of frying bacon on the stove and results in perfectly crispy bacon without it shriveling up.

2. Can I use the stoneware bar pan in the microwave?

Yes, the stoneware bar pan from Pampered Chef is safe to use in the microwave. It can be used for reheating leftovers or cooking small meals. Just make sure to follow the instructions for microwave use, such as not preheating the pan and using short cook times.

3. How do I clean my stoneware bar pan?

Cleaning the stoneware bar pan is easy and hassle-free. Simply rinse it with hot water and use a scraper or brush to remove any food particles. Avoid using soap or harsh chemicals as it can damage the pan's seasoning. If needed, you can also soak the pan in hot water to help loosen any stubborn food bits.

4. Can I use my bar pan on the grill?

Yes, the stoneware bar pan can be used on the grill. It is heat resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees. Just make sure to place the pan in the center of the grill and not directly over the flames to prevent any potential cracking.

5. Are there any other unique ways to use the bar pan besides cooking?

Yes, the bar pan can also be used as a serving dish for appetizers or desserts. It can also be used as a cooling rack for baked goods or as a trivet to protect your countertops from hot dishes. Get creative and see how else you can use your bar pan in the kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrbogie68
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • WendyE