• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know Tea Infusion Pitcher Can Be Used as

In summary, the Tea Infusion Pitcher is a versatile and convenient option for both tea and water infusion. It has a built-in filter to catch any seeds or pulp, is made with durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass, and is dishwasher safe. You can use a variety of ingredients to infuse your water with flavor and nutrients, and rest assured that it is BPA-free.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
1687-lg.jpg
Cold Brew Pitcher?I think it's the same glass carafe so all the parts from the Cold Brew Pitcher fit right into place. An easy way to keep a steady stream of cold brew coffee in your house! I have the Cold Brew Pitcher in the refrigerator right now (holding my first batch) and the tea infusion pitcher on the counter making my next batch of coffee.

I don't have the tea Pitcher but what a great idea! I am on my 4th batch of cold brew since I bought the Cold Brew pitcher. I love how they gave us an infuser for tea with it!

The Tea Infusion Pitcher is currently available on the outlet!

Do you need to get "replacement" parts from the Cold Brew Pitcher in order to use the Tea Infusion Pitcher in the same way?

Denise K said:
Do you need to get "replacement" parts from the Cold Brew Pitcher in order to use the Tea Infusion Pitcher in the same way?
That might work.

Denise K said:
Yes. I wish they just sold the stainless steel part separately because I think that's the only part you'd need.

What are the benefits of using the Tea Infusion Pitcher as a water pitcher?

The Tea Infusion Pitcher is designed to be used as both a tea infuser and a water pitcher. This means that you can easily add your favorite fruits, herbs, or vegetables to infuse your water with flavor and nutrients. Plus, the pitcher has a built-in filter to catch any seeds or pulp from your ingredients, making it a convenient option for daily use.

Can the Tea Infusion Pitcher be used for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Tea Infusion Pitcher is made with durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass, making it safe to use with both hot and cold beverages. However, it is important to note that extreme temperature changes can cause the glass to crack, so it is best to avoid putting hot water directly into the pitcher if it has just been refrigerated.

What types of ingredients can be used with the Tea Infusion Pitcher?

The options are endless with the Tea Infusion Pitcher! You can use any combination of fruits, vegetables, herbs, or even tea bags to infuse your water. Some popular choices include lemon and mint, cucumber and basil, or peach and ginger. Get creative and find your favorite flavor combinations!

How do I clean the Tea Infusion Pitcher?

The Tea Infusion Pitcher is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. However, if you prefer to hand wash it, simply rinse out the pitcher and filter with warm water and mild soap. Use a bottle brush to clean the narrow opening of the pitcher and allow it to air dry before using again.

Is the Tea Infusion Pitcher BPA-free?

Yes, the Tea Infusion Pitcher is made with BPA-free materials, ensuring that your water and infused beverages are free from harmful chemicals. We prioritize the safety and health of our customers, so you can feel confident in using our products on a daily basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates