• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Host Packets Cheaper to Mail with XpressPost?

In summary, a "Did You Know - Host Packet" is a collection of helpful materials for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party, including catalogs, order forms, invitations, recipe cards, and a host discount sheet. To request a packet, you can contact a consultant, fill out a request form on the website, or request one at a party or event. The packets are provided for free as a thank you for hosting a party and can be customized to fit your specific needs. They can also be used as a tool to increase party sales by providing guests with information and incentives to make purchases.
stefani2
Did you know (depending on how many catalogues you put in) that it is probably cheaper to put them in an XpressPost envelope than to put them in a regular sized envelope and mail it? If it is over 500g then it will be cheaper to ExpressPost it.....

I was told if it was over 500 that I should split it up into two envelopes - then it's two envelopes being mailed rather than one parcel (what an envelope goes as if over 500) so that's what I always do. 4 cattys plus invites - one manila envelope, any more than that - 2 manila envelopes

Last edited:
good to know Jodi - and about how much is it?

I just went and checked my receipts and it's $2.65.

I should start doing that, but I always like to include a folder for them to keep everything organized. This of course would not fit.

Rhonda, they're Canadian. You're American. Ignore them. LOL!

Oh, you're right (LOL)!! Well I was thinking of the priority envelopes others use. I can't get my darn folders to fit in them!

Thanks for the wake-up Rae!!

raebates said:
Rhonda, they're Canadian. You're American. Ignore them. LOL!

:p :p :p huh!

Just giving you a rough time, Jodi. When I first saw the thread I thought, "Some silly American is going to read this, not noticing they're talking about Canadian postage rates." I'm just glad I wasn't that silly American. ;)

1. What is included in a "Did You Know - Host Packet"?

The "Did You Know - Host Packet" includes a variety of useful information and materials for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. This includes catalogs, order forms, invitations, recipe cards, and a host discount sheet.

2. How do I request a "Did You Know - Host Packet"?

To request a "Did You Know - Host Packet", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and fill out a request form. You can also request a packet at a Pampered Chef party or event.

3. Do I have to pay for a "Did You Know - Host Packet"?

No, "Did You Know - Host Packets" are provided to hosts free of charge. It's our way of saying thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

4. Can I customize the materials in a "Did You Know - Host Packet"?

Yes, you can customize the materials in a "Did You Know - Host Packet" to fit your specific party needs. You can choose which catalogs, recipe cards, and invitations you want to include. You can also add your own personal touches to make it unique.

5. How can I use a "Did You Know - Host Packet" to increase my party sales?

A "Did You Know - Host Packet" is a great tool for increasing party sales. It provides your guests with all the information they need to make a purchase, and the host discount sheet can incentivize them to buy more. You can also use the recipe cards and catalogs to showcase the products and encourage sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • chefpelkey