1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Did You Know - Host Packets?

1. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

Did you know (depending on how many catalogues you put in) that it is probably cheaper to put them in an XpressPost envelope than to put them in a regular sized envelope and mail it? If it is over 500g then it will be cheaper to ExpressPost it.....

Apr 30, 2009
  2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I was told if it was over 500 that I should split it up into two envelopes - then it's two envelopes being mailed rather than one parcel (what an envelope goes as if over 500) so that's what I always do. 4 cattys plus invites - one manila envelope, any more than that - 2 manila envelopes

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
    Apr 30, 2009
  3. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

good to know Jodi - and about how much is it?

Apr 30, 2009
  4. kcjodih

I just went and checked my receipts and it's $2.65.

Apr 30, 2009
  5. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

I should start doing that, but I always like to include a folder for them to keep everything organized. This of course would not fit.

6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Rhonda, they're Canadian. You're American. Ignore them. LOL!

May 1, 2009
  7. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Oh, you're right (LOL)!! Well I was thinking of the priority envelopes others use. I can't get my darn folders to fit in them!

Thanks for the wake-up Rae!!

8. kcjodih

:p :p :p huh!

May 2, 2009
  9. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Just giving you a rough time, Jodi. When I first saw the thread I thought, "Some silly American is going to read this, not noticing they're talking about Canadian postage rates." I'm just glad I wasn't that silly American. ;)

May 3, 2009
Have something to add?