• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Did the Phone Call from HO Say?

In summary, PC called to congratulate the women on their successful submission of $150 in sales in the past 3 months.
pampchefrhondab
Well I got a call from HO today, but my DS answered it:rolleyes:!! Of course he didn't even wait to listen to the entire recording. He said it just said somethiing like great job selling $150 in the past three months.

Anyone know exactly what it said?

Thanks,

I got it, too - on my answering machine, so I missed the first 30 seconds!

I got it and got it last month too...it's simply congratulating you on submitting $150 in sales and mine said "and you have done this for the past 4 months". When you are working your business and blah blah blah (insert little PC pep talk here) you're biz continues to grow. So keep it up, congratulations and more blah blah blah. (sorry can't remember it exactly and I hang up before its over b/c it's not something I wish to use up my cell phone minutes with). When its the real person and not a recording, then I'll stay on the phone. :)

I got the call, but no recording. Figured it was pretty much what Melissa posted, though.

I got it today too. With all the consultants PC has I like getting those calls each month. Granted it is a recording that says the same thing but they don't HAVE to do it. I appreciate that they do

Hahaha! My DH got my call. The message I got from him was -- "you got a adda-girl". :)Sandi

Here's my voicemail that was already in progress when it started recording:
... $150 in sales for each of the past 3 months. Congratulations on taking charge of your business. When you're active each month you're developing repeat customers and building your contacts. It's this sort of consistency that will help you move forward with your business and achieve your goals. Whether you're reaching for the next level of your career or adding extra dollars to your commission check you can reach your dreams by keeping up this great momentum. I hope you are enjoying the postcards we've been sending to you each month that you're active. We want you to know we are proud of you for taking action on your business. The simple tips on the back of the postcards will give you great ideas for continuing the momentum. Remember, when you finish the year strong you are laying the groundwork to accomplish your goals in 2010

YUP that's what I got and she did not even say good bye LOL

patty42240 said:
YUP that's what I got and she did not even say good bye LOL

Nope! No goodbye. LOL

I got the same phone call yesterday.

I enjoy hearing Jean Jonas' voice! I am happy that PC is interested in motivating me. I am working hard on November so it was a good reminder that my hard work will take me into 2010!

Thanks for filling me in on what I missed. I've sold at least $150 every month this year, but this was the first time I got a call.

It was nice to get the call!

I got the call and the postcard the same day...nice double whammy esp since this has been a slow year for me.

Sometimes I get tired of hearing how great everyone ELSE is doing, so it was nice to be recognized for what I accomplished.

Congrats to you all Ladies! Susan, glad you are all getting the kudos you deserve for working the biz. ;)

I'm curious....what are the postcards?

They come from PC and say something like "you've submitted $150 this month. Congrats" etc. Not a whole lot on them...think I have mine somewhere, I can let you know the exacts.

I do think its neat how everyone runs their business differently but also thinks so differently as to what makes us feel warm and fuzzy. I personally thought to myself, "What a waste of money" when I got the postcard whereas others like receiving them. I guess if I felt it was truley meant and personalized then I might reconsider but when I know its a computer program spitting them out to a printer and getting mailed it really loses the 'umf'. But thats just my personal opinion. Maybe they should give us the option to 'go green' and email it to those who select that option. Not trying by anymeans to be Debbie Downer...just my thoughts.

Ah, thanks! I thought they might be postcards for us to use to further our biz. I have never gotten that call nor the postcard! lol

I like that they're trying to recognize everything we do...with a call, a postcard AND the monthly incentives. Just like you said, we all get our kicks differently. I do like the option of "going green".....but I think you might eventually miss those lil kudos...even if they're pc generated, it's more than what most corporate america businesses do....remember when we first started? We couldn't believe all the perks just for "doing our job?"

Not coming down on you chica....just offering a different perception cause I do NOT want you getting down and dropping PC. = )

So, a personal note, from an actual person -

You SHOULD be very proud and excited with YOUR personal business! YOU have had AMAZING success, HUGE Sales and are rocking and rolling! YOU have gotten so many milestones in so little time, that YOU MERIT much kudos and BIG cheers! Congrats Melissa for working your business and thriving! :)

Melissa, I totally agree that some people like that extra little pat on the back. I get my postcards WEEKS later here in Japan and I was kind of thinking the same thing ... an e-mail would suffice and save the trees & cost of mailing a post card. ;) But then again, I don't get the CN until 4-5 weeks AFTER the date that it's supposed to be delivered. I've already looked at it several times online by then. So it's kind of a waste of paper and mailing expense too since I can go back online & look at them months down the road if I needed to. LOL I really don't need it AFTER the month's over. You know?

It means we work for a great company that cares about what we are doing.

Dina I TOTALLY AGREE! We do work for a great company and they do a great job of following up & acknowledging success. :DBut then the other side of me says just e-mail it & put the .28 on my paycheck. LOL We have over 250 in our cluster who are active on a regular basis. That's over $840 that they are spending just on the "you went green" postcards per year in OUR cluster! Imagine how much it is across the board for ALL PC consultants. ;)

Not to be recognized but I would rather they save the money on the postcard and the automated phone call. I actually got 3 postcards for this past month - computer went a little crazy I guess. Save me the money or send me some extra paperwork that I can use to further my business. Not Debbie downer, just know what I would prefer.

I'm with you and Melissa....for a postcard, I'd go green. I would much rather get something to help me continue working the biz. = )

What is "Did You Get the Phone Call?"

"Did You Get the Phone Call?" is a popular cookbook offered by Pampered Chef that features over 100 recipes specifically designed for cooking in the microwave.

What makes "Did You Get the Phone Call?" different from other cookbooks?

This cookbook focuses on quick and easy recipes that can be made in the microwave, perfect for busy families or individuals on-the-go. It also includes tips and tricks for getting the most out of your microwave cooking experience.

Are the recipes in "Did You Get the Phone Call?" healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in this cookbook have been reviewed by a registered dietician and are considered to be healthy options for meals and snacks.

Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes in "Did You Get the Phone Call?"

While the cookbook does feature some microwave-specific tools, many of the recipes can be made with standard kitchen equipment such as mixing bowls, measuring cups, and baking dishes.

Can I purchase "Did You Get the Phone Call?" in stores?

No, "Did You Get the Phone Call?" is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. This allows for personalized customer service and support for using the cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef