• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Receive the Exciting Invitation from The Pampered Chef?

In summary, Marla received a call from PC about attending the Spring Launch meeting. She is already registered and excited about it. There is a meeting in Dallas, TX, and she is considering going. She is also interested in going to the Houston meeting.
Kathy's_Kitchen
Gold Member
Just got the phone call from Marla :) about attending Spring Launch meeting.

All attendees will get SB cookbook, 25 spring minis, new spring product, and more surprises! There may have been more but I listened rather than let the machine get it so I can't replay the message.

I'm already registered for the Dallas meeting - even more excited now. :)

I was just going to post the same thing! :)

:) I'm usually no where near the first to post something but I was so excited about this one...and happened to be sitting right by my laptop. :D

Yeah, I posted in the shout box, since that was the screen I was on at the time. :D

I still can't decide if I should go. It's another $50 and I'm still paying off conference and supply orders and sample orders. :( I really, really want to go, and I live only 20 minutes away from where it's being held in Lancaster, PA. So I feel like I should go, but I'm torn.

You will also get 1000 incentive points for attending!!!!

nene960 said:
You will also get 1000 incentive points for attending!!!!

Yes! I knew there was something I was forgetting; thanks!

I just registered today, and had forgotten that I hadn't spent all of my PC dollars, so it only cost me $6 and some change out of pocket :D

I just registed today as well, I am so excited to see the new spring products.

I registered and then checked my voicemail at home. I can hardly wait! Now to get my team on board. :)

Got the call and registered can't wait. Now to get my team on board also.

I'm registered. I'm excited.

I was excited to go but now even more. Need to go register first though. ;)

I got the call, and immediately went to CC and registered!! Woohoo!! I am so excited. Is it February yet? :) :)

Me too! Sooooo excited! Is it February yet?????:love:

It will be here before we know it. Who's going to be at the Feb 2 one in Columbus, OH, with me?

Now I am even more excited..but I don't want to register until I know if I will be able to go because of getting off of work for the day..I will probably have to wait another month before I can register..I am so excited that there is one in Lancaster PA so close to me..I am afraid that they will run out of space for me..is that possible??

We might be going as a cluster there are 4 choices for us so we need to decide on which one. I think we'll be going to the one in Atlanta, Ga.

I'll be in Atlanta! Cobb Galleria is on the north side of Atlanta, so probably only a two hour drive from Chattanooga.

I knew that call was from PC. I answered and answered but there was never a response. Oh, Well. Missed it! I want to go to the Denver meeting. I'm waiting to make sure I will have childcare for the day. That is turning into a real problem for me since hubby is getting ready to deploy in the spring.

raebates said:
It will be here before we know it. Who's going to be at the Feb 2 one in Columbus, OH, with me?

I'll be in Columbus :)

I'll be heading to Houston! Which is great since my dad and stepmom(my team leader) live there! I'll actually get to meet some of the other consultants in my cluster and meet my director for the first time! WooHoo! Now I just have to convince my hubby that it is logistically possible. We have two girls that I homeschool so I'll have to sweet talk Grandma into helping my husband out and babysitting during the day while I am gone.

I don't think I can go.......nearest to me is Lancaster, but that's almost 4 hours away. I've got 3 school age children and it's February. I don't like committing to shows due to weather, let alone committing to driving 4 hours in it. With hubby's work schedule it's not a sure thing I can go, so I hate to register and then not be able to go. What to do???

Lisa

I didn't get the phone call, but was planning on going anyway. Can't register until I talk to my D, since we were thinking of taking a road trip to Florida, where she has family - but, received a very tempting offer from a fellow Cheffer to go to Baltimore. I'll let her make the decision (and, am wondering if that fellow Cheffer would still be interested in going to Florida with us, if that's what she decides).

I'm planning on going! It's a 6 hour drive to Dallas!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm going with my D and I think I'm going to get one of my recruits there too! My hubby has already said he'll take some days off for me to go; he'll stay home with my 6 year old and will-be 4 year old!-He's so amazing and supportive of my business!

I think a lot of my cluster is talking about going to Columbus, but I will probably go to Baltimore. My sister lives there (and I'm trying to get her to join the business anyway!!) so it's a free place to stay the night before!!

I registered first thing on Monday. I didn't get to listen to the whole phone call since I was at work. Glad to hear they are providing us with some good things for taking the day to do this.

THANK YOU for the details- because I have a longer outgoing vmail message most of Marla's message got cut off for me :(

I am definitely going (Hartford, CT) just haven't registered yet, but am even more excited now! WOOHOO!

I'll be at the Hartford one with Bells and Whistles on with Kara :)

I'll be going - in Raleigh...(thankfully, no travel involved for me! just 20 minutes...wooohoo). I was excited to hear about all the 'freebies'. I don't know why it surprised me...especially after NC!

munkee41182 said:
I'll be at the Hartford one with Bells and Whistles on with Kara :)

SO excited that you are coming!!! :D

I think I'm most excited about the 1,000 bonus incentive points, lol! I WILL earn a trip next year!

Looks like Baltimore is closest to me in VA. :) Can't wait!!

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I don't think I can go.......nearest to me is Lancaster, but that's almost 4 hours away. I've got 3 school age children and it's February. I don't like committing to shows due to weather, let alone committing to driving 4 hours in it. With hubby's work schedule it's not a sure thing I can go, so I hate to register and then not be able to go. What to do???

Lisa

You can cancel up until January (the 17th if I remember right) and get a full refund. You could register to make sure they don't run out of room, and cancel if it looks like you won't be able to make it.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what are the incentive points used for? :)

PC Vacations. We earn points for our sales and recruiting. It will get explained in January, when they announce the 2011 vacations we'll be working for in 2010. This year- you'll see alot saying they are "working for Disney". That's what they mean- earning points (through sales/recruiting) to earn the trip.

Haven't decided if I'm going or not....but will probably carpool with several folks if I do. It's about 3 1/2 hours away from to St. Louis. But right now, $50 is a TON of money to me. Stupid divorce.

I really, really, REALLY want to go... but I have a nursing baby & it says I can't bring him. :(

kdangel518 said:
THANK YOU for the details- because I have a longer outgoing vmail message most of Marla's message got cut off for me :(

I am definitely going (Hartford, CT) just haven't registered yet, but am even more excited now! WOOHOO!

I'll be there too Kara! I registered the first day I could, but didn't get to listen to the message we got because my hubby deleted by accident. :cry: Oh well, now I know the parts I missed. :D

I wont be able to go since there is not one close to me at all.

What is the Spring Launch meeting?

The Spring Launch meeting is an event organized by Pampered Chef to launch their new spring product line. It is an exciting opportunity for consultants to learn about the new products and get first-hand experience with them.

When and where will the Spring Launch meeting take place?

The date and location of the Spring Launch meeting may vary each year. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's official website for the latest information.

What can attendees expect to receive at the Spring Launch meeting?

All attendees will receive a SB cookbook, 25 spring minis, new spring product, and other surprise gifts. The exact items may vary each year, but they are always exciting and useful tools for consultants to use in their business.

How do I register for the Spring Launch meeting?

The registration process for the Spring Launch meeting may also vary each year. Your Pampered Chef consultant will have more information on how to register for the event. You can also check the company's official website for updates on registration.

I am already registered for another Spring Launch meeting. Can I still attend this one?

Yes, you are welcome to attend multiple Spring Launch meetings if you have already registered for one. Each meeting may have different content and presentations, so it can be beneficial to attend more than one if you have the opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • DebPC