• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Paid Today? Payday Confusion Explained | April 2 Submission Trick

In summary, you submitted a show on March 21, which was after the deadline, but you will get paid for it on April 22.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I think today was payday ... did I miss it? I submitted a show on April 2 but it was a March 21 show. I did this purposely so I would be active under the new plan and the old one.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I think today was payday ... did I miss it? I submitted a show on April 2 but it was a March 21 show. I did this purposely so I would be active under the new plan and the old one.

If you didn't submit it until April 2, then you won't get paid for it until April 22nd. Shows must be submitted by the last day of the month to be included for payment for that month. (it's always been that way - nothing new) The April cut-off date is for those shows submitted by March 31st, but with some kind of conflict (like a declined card) - then you had until Apr. 2 or 3 to resolve the conflict and still be paid for March.

It has nothing to do with the date of the show - and everything to do with the submission date.

Shows submitted the 1 - 15th of the month (regardless of the date of the show) - get paid on the 25th.

Shows submitted from the 16th - end of the month (again regardless of the date of the show) - get paid on the 8th.

The same show can't make you active for two different months. It doesn't matter when the show was held as far as when you get paid, only matters when it was submitted.

I didn't think I had anything coming today since all of my stuff was at the begining of the month, but to my surprise, they deposited $.97 to my account today LOL! I forgot about an individual order, and by the time the did the insurance deduction, I was left with less than $1...

What I meant was that by submitting it in April, I would be active under both plans. I submitted $200 for February, so I was fine for March either way, but by submitting the March show in April, I was now active for both months.

I know there have been months where I submitted shows on the first day or so of the month and got a paycheck a few days later.

Good thing I have a mileage check coming from my real job.

candiejayne said:
I didn't think I had anything coming today since all of my stuff was at the begining of the month, but to my surprise, they deposited $.97 to my account today LOL! I forgot about an individual order, and by the time the did the insurance deduction, I was left with less than $1...

wow, what are you going to do w/ the loot? LOL

kcjodih said:
Shows submitted the 1 - 15th of the month (regardless of the date of the show) - get paid on the 25th.

Shows submitted from the 16th - end of the month (again regardless of the date of the show) - get paid on the 8th.

Submitted 1-15th is paid on the 22nd, not 25th.

candiejayne said:

Don't spend it all in one place! :thumbup:

1. How do I know when I will get paid?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive payment on the 10th of every month for the previous month's sales. For example, if you made sales in the month of July, you will receive payment on August 10th.

2. How is payment calculated?

Your commission is calculated based on your total sales for the month. The commission rate varies depending on your title and sales volume. You can find a detailed breakdown of the commission rates in your consultant agreement.

3. Can I choose how I receive payment?

Yes, you can choose to receive your payment via direct deposit or a paper check. To set up direct deposit, log into your consultant account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can enter your banking information and select direct deposit as your payment method.

4. What happens if I miss a payment?

If you do not receive your payment on the 10th of the month, please check your consultant account to ensure that your payment information is correct. If there are no issues with your payment information, please contact Pampered Chef's consultant support team for further assistance.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement to receive payment?

Yes, in order to receive payment, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales for the month. If you do not meet this requirement, your payment will roll over to the following month. Please note that this minimum requirement may vary depending on your title and sales volume.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies