• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Forget to Use Your Pan-O-Rama Points?

In summary, Pan-O-Rama points could be redeemed for free Stainless or Executive Cookware pieces until Jan. 31, 2008. After this date, the unredeemed points will be forfeited.
Kitchen2u
Here's a copy of an email a consultant who forgot to redeem her points by Dec 31:

Dear Consultant,

As you know, you earned Pan-O-Rama points by selling The Pampered Chef® cookware from Aug. 1 – Nov. 30, 2007. These points could be redeemed for free Stainless or Executive Cookware pieces. As stated on the promotional flyer, the Pan–o–rama redemption page and in Weekly Bites, all points had to be redeemed by midnight on Dec. 31, 2007 or they would be forfeited.

It has come to our attention that there was some confusion regarding the forfeiture of unused points. Because we know how important it is for you to have cookware to demonstrate at your Shows, we will make a one–time exception to the rule. As a result, you will have until Jan. 31, 2008 to redeem your unused points.

Please be aware, after this date, the unredeemed points will be forfeited and no exceptions will be made.

Also, going forward, exceptions will not be made to promotional rules, so please make sure you read the promotional flyers carefully and adhere to any deadlines.

To redeem your points, go to Consultant’s Corner > Consultant Incentives > Promotions and Programs > Redeem Pan-O-Rama Points. Remember, you only have until Jan. 31, 2008 to redeem your points or they will be forfeited. Don’t wait!

The Pampered Chef

What confusion? I thought it was made very clear when the deadline was. Everything I read had Dec 31st. They must have had ALOT of people not redeem their points.

This is a good thing for those people that weren't paying attention :)

GeorgiaPeach said:
What confusion? I thought it was made very clear when the deadline was. Everything I read had Dec 31st. They must have had ALOT of people not redeem their points.

This is a good thing for those people that weren't paying attention :)

I thought it was clear too, but I'm thinking maybe with the holidays, they've decided to be Santa in January ~ OR ~ there was a slew of them who forgot.

Last edited:
I agree....it was clear. But, it is nice of them to do this and good for those who forgOt! It could have been anyone of us!!! I'm sure we all have missed deadlines at some time or other!! :rolleyes:

Now, those who forget........GO GET YOUR COOKWARE!! :chef: :D :chef:

I got the email and am so excited. It was clear but I was one of the ones who forgot to redeem my last few points, so, I am so grateful for this second chance.

I didn't have enough points left for anything else. Too bad they wouldn't let us give them away...LOL

I think it was very clear, but it is extremely generous and kind on HO's part to extend this. Could there have been a large group of consultants that didn't redeem? Me, I couldn't redeem fast enough!! I had 1 point leftover!! Talk about cutting it close.

That's not fair last year for the fall products I was -$3.34 short for the level 3 6000.00 to earn fall products and the would not do anything for me . they said I f we change the rules for you we would have to change rules for others
i am going to call HO on Monday to see whats up

Last edited:
Shawnna said:
I didn't have enough points left for anything else. Too bad they wouldn't let us give them away...LOL

I had 81 points left over...maybe you and I could go in on something together...if not I think I might be able to purchase the handle on a lid or something like that! :)

chef131doreen said:
That's not fair last year for the fall products I was -$3.34 short for the level 3 6000.00 to earn fall products and the would not do anything for me . they said I f we change the rules for you we would have to change rules for others
i am going to call HO on Monday to see whats up

I'm not an oldie (7 yrs in the biz) but from what I've heard from "seasoned" (over 10-15 years) consultants...HO has never changed their minds...for the exact reason you've stated here. Frankly, I was VERY surprised with this decision they've made. I think they are going to REGRET this BIG time.

Bottom line ~ Keep CLOSE TRACK or your requirements for incentives & READ the details ~ with thousands of consultants complaining because they keep track or read, it's not HO's fault. Take responsibility of your own actions.

Doreen or anyone else who missed a deadline/requirement: I'm not trying to come down hard on YOU...you just happened to post the reason HO doesn't usually change their minds on a deadline. Please no hate mail . . . we're all adults, we can track and read, can't we?

Last edited:
Doreen ~ I do "feel" for you...missing Level 3 of November's Sell-A-Thon...that hurts!

I personally know that a lot of people forgot. There were several people in my cluster that didn't redeem them so I asked the directors to contact their downline. I haven't checked to see if most responded. It almost happened to me! It's just hard to believe it's January already! I think that's part of it. I don't think I know anyone that doesn't feel December was about 2 days long!I'm happy for those that missed it, but it is frustrating for anyone else that missed a deadline or made a mistake on a show or whatever. It just shows that you need to be completely aware of where you with each promotion. I definitely check and make sure to get to my goals if possible.

I e-mailed the HO, some supervisors I know and managers to explain what happened with two of my consultants who missed out on redeeming ALL of their points. They are both Hispanic Market consultants, one has a computer the other one doesn't, one is Spanish ONLY. I sent the e-mail because I promised them I would, thinking they would not make an exception but would send me the standard e-mail explaining just what some have mentioned on this post. I have been in the same boat having missed out on things I had my heart set on for not calculating correctly or missing a deadline. So I knew... I just wanted them to see that I tried to do something. I got a call from the home office at around the time the first e-mails went out and it was explained to me that MOST of the people that missed out on redeeming their points were Hispanic Market consultants. I don't know if that had anything to do with it and although I am surprised with the rest of you I am thrilled that they wont miss out as they had not redeemed even a single point and both had a significant amount. They just didn't understand or didn't read. No excuse I know....

Agree, wrong, wrong, wrong, They are going to regret this.
Did they read Doris's Book?

I really didn't think they would do anything for me but when I was talking to Friale Yan ( in my upline) she told me to call. I had to exept my mistake and I learned a good one that time. And I even submitted 7200.00 that month

I am only mad because of what they are doing now .I understand that if they made an exeption for me they would have to do the same for othere's That is why I also don't understand that they made this exeption for the Pan o Rama . I also think it was clear on when to redeam the points, and they say they want consultants to sell cookware so thats why they want them to have it , Well I also worked hard to earn Fall Products to sell them and not have to buy them

I had to leave 323 points on the table - 2 pts short of a grill press or something like that. They must've had a significant number of people not reedem!

Off topic, is Friale Yan an amazing upline director? She is a selling machine and she seems like a real hoot. Just curious!

Susan

Yes we are Soo LUCK to have Friale as an up line Director, her trainnig shows and meetings are awsome . you leave her house rady to sell to the world . I had breakfast at her house as a Trainng meeting not too long ago with a few people and itwas really great.

And yes she is a real hoot , she si really funny

Oh man!!!...323 points, so close. I only had about 85 or so left...or maybe it was 35, either way not enough for anything else. I was able to get the 12" SS Skillet and a lid for my Family Skillet.

1. What are Pan-O-Rama points?

Pan-O-Rama points are our rewards program for loyal Pampered Chef customers. For every dollar you spend, you earn one Pan-O-Rama point. These points can be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases.

2. How do I earn Pan-O-Rama points?

You earn Pan-O-Rama points by making purchases through our website or at a Pampered Chef party. For every dollar you spend, you will receive one point. You can also earn bonus points by participating in special promotions or referring friends to Pampered Chef.

3. How do I redeem my Pan-O-Rama points?

To redeem your Pan-O-Rama points, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Rewards" section. From there, you can choose which products you would like to redeem your points for. You can also redeem points by contacting our customer service team.

4. Do my Pan-O-Rama points expire?

Yes, Pan-O-Rama points expire after 12 months of being earned. Make sure to use them before they expire to get the most out of your rewards!

5. Can I combine my Pan-O-Rama points with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, Pan-O-Rama points cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still use them to receive discounts on your purchases. Keep an eye out for special promotions that may allow you to earn bonus points and save even more!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies