• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tupperware Cookware: Is it Worth the Price? Get the Scoop Here!

In summary, Tupperware now sells cookware. The price for an 8 piece set is $680. The lifetime guarantee is only for the non-stick coating, but the price is still ridiculously low.
jenniferlynne
Did you all know that Tupperware sells cookware now? I had a hostess last week that is also going to do a Tupperware party this month. I'm not real big on Tupperware, but I do like a few of their things, so I logged online to see what they have and maybe I would give her an order.

I almost fainted when I saw they now have cookware!! The description says that there is no finer line of cookware than theirs. I scrolled down to see the warranty and almost fell out of my chair laughing. It says there is a lifetime guarantee on the cookware, but only a 10 year guarantee on the non-stick coating!!!! So in other words, you are only guaranteed that you wont have to eat the coating in your food for the first 10 years!! Ok, now here is the best part. Are you ready for this. The price of an 8 piece set is $680!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW!! Do they have options to get the cookware at half-off?:confused:

What the HECK?!?! $680.00!!!! That's crazy.
I recently found out about the cookware too.....I had a Host who was a Tupperware Consultant.
Maybe I am biased....but Tupperware doesn't compare to Pampered Chef.

They've had cookware for a few years now, and did you look at the reg. price of the 8 pc. cookware- IT'S $800....$680 is the sale price....I told my MIL last night i never want to hear anyone say pc cookware is way to expensive again...

tiffanypc05 said:
They've had cookware for a few years now, and did you look at the reg. price of the 8 pc. cookware- IT'S $800....$680 is the sale price....I told my MIL last night i never want to hear anyone say pc cookware is way to expensive again...

Sing it sister!

This is too funny. How do you get a lifetime guarentee on the cookware but only a 10 year on the coating? :eek: :p

I don't know. Maybe when it all comes off, you can mail it back and pay for them to spray some more on :p

I just looked at their website.

You gotta be kidding.

That price is redicilous (spelling ???)

I just looked at our cookware and their cookware, their isn't any comparison.

our 5 & 7 piece together at full price isn't as much as their on sale.

They will probably have a record day today with hits on their website :D

Wow, how weird is that warranty? That makes me feel even better about ours! :D

Tupperware cookwareWell I will be the one to add to this thread. I am a Tupperware Consultant and when I started selling PC (i started selling TW a couple months before PC) I noticed the price difference with our cookware. I would have to say that PC by FAR beats TW on their cookware! I own every piece of the Executive line and wont use anything else to cook with. I do have a couple of TW pieces, but once I joined PC and earned the cookware for FREE, I stuck those TW in the BACK of my cabinets!

TW DOES have really great products and their warranty is outstanding. If anything breaks, warps, cracks or peel, they replace it for free no matter how OLD it is! I have customers that have TW from over 20-30 years ago and they are greatful that their investment at one time, is still paying off.

I just dropped a TON on the tupperware modulars.

I myself am saving to buy about 4 of those ones they show to put your onions and stuff in with the slanted and optional vented lid option to use for the kids cereal, easier for them to open and they won't have to pour, just scoop it out. I talked to my TW lady the other day about it, she said she doesn't have any of them but that a friend of hers does and she uses them for her daughter's snacks. And I ALWAYS pick up TW at garage sales and such, it is sooo worth it.

I have one of the onion holders and that thing is the greatest....I did a show and brought an onion and took that to one of my shows b/c the onion was in it and one of the ladies said where's that in the book? I laughed and said it's not pc but wouldn't dare tell her it was from tw....HAHA!!!

Onion holderThat sounds interesting. Anyone know what the official name of it is? I like their kids stuff. I think it's neat. You know those balls that you put the shapes in? I had one of those as a kid.

I have some plastic cups that I got from TW when I still lived at home over 15 years ago. I think they were called Crystal something. They aren't supposed to go in the dishwasher, but I do it anyway. They have a few lines in them, but no where near what you would think for as many times as they have gone in there. I also have some plastic cups that I got from Kohl's. The first time I put those in the dishwasher they looked horrible. I know they aren't supposed to go in there, but some days I just don't feel like handwashing that stuff. Funny though, I will never put a PC product in the dishwasher that's no supposed to go in there!

http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/tup_show_item.show_item_detail

Jenniferlynne, click on that link and it will take you to it, it is called Forget-me-not containers, they have a little finger that you can hang it from your shelf so it is right in front of you.

HTH

Nope, that won't take you straight to it I just tried, click on by category, then refrigerate, then scroll down, there is a 2-level small pictures at the bottom, and it is on the bottom second from the right, there are 2 of them a pink? and a white.

Last edited:
Forget me notsThose are very useful and handy IF you have a fridge with a wire rack instead of the glass Or plastic shelves. They are called forget me nots, since they hang on the wire racks in your fridge and are very visable to see... so you dont forget about them!! Its always a bad thing when you find that half cut onion in the veggie drawer!YUCK!

I store everything in TW. I have a walk in pantry that is all done up with Modular mates. I invested in a label maker and label everything in the TW! My sister loved it so much, she did the same thing. They have wonderful cereal storers (especially for those with kids that dont close the cereal box all the way and lets the cereal get stale!) Those cereal storers are great! The kids (and adults!) just have to pop open the lid and pop close! I also invested TONS in the sandwich keepers. Those fit great in any lunch bags and keep your sandwich fresh and does not let it get flat (like sandwich bags can do!)

I always store left overs in the TW from shows or just dinners.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I can send out a catalog to you. I no longer have a TW site, as I invested in my PC site with the extra funds. I do give 10% discounts to those that are from other direct sales companies.

I have been very happy with my tupperware modulars and I have two of the cups you can mix in. Those are great, too.

1. Is Tupperware cookware really worth the price?

Yes, Tupperware cookware is known for its durability and high-quality materials, making it a worthwhile investment for long-term use in the kitchen.

2. What makes Tupperware cookware different from other brands?

Tupperware cookware is made from a unique blend of materials that make it resistant to staining, scratching, and warping. It is also designed to distribute heat evenly for efficient cooking.

3. Can Tupperware cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, Tupperware cookware is suitable for use on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. How do I care for my Tupperware cookware?

To keep your Tupperware cookware in top condition, it is recommended to hand wash with mild soap and water. Avoid using metal utensils, abrasive cleaners, and harsh chemicals when cleaning.

5. Does Tupperware cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, Tupperware offers a limited lifetime warranty for its cookware products, ensuring that they will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pckelly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
friday