• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Pampered Chef Still Sell Hot Tea?

In summary, Pampered Chef used to sell a variety of hot tea flavors, including black tea, herbal blends, and specialty options like chai and green tea. However, they no longer offer hot tea as part of their product line. This decision was made in order to focus on other areas of their business. While hot tea is no longer available, customers can still find similar products such as iced tea pitchers, drinkware, and infusers to make their own hot tea at home. Additionally, Pampered Chef still provides hot tea recipes, tips, and tricks on their website and social media channels.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a contact who just asked me if we still sell the hot tea. ??? I've heard that we used to sell coffee a long time ago, but tea? Is she thinking of another company?

we used to sell tea, coffee and hot cocoa

It was called Good Company Tea, and it was an orangish colored can. It was a really good black tea. I think it was discontinued the same time that the coffee was discontinued.

Yes..we used to sell hot tea..we got rid of that at the same time that we got rid of the coffee.

Ah, okay. Thanks! Just wanted to be sure she wasn't thinking of another company that I could direct her to.

Teresa Lynn said:
we used to sell tea, coffee and hot cocoa

When did we sell hot cocoa? I don't recall that.

Tea, coffee and decaf coffee, yes, but when was the cocoa?

Didn't John or someone find some old packages of tea or coffee a while ago? My husband keeps his generic tea bags in the old Good Company tin.

I've been selling 16+ years we had it when i started

I LOVED that tea! I so wish they would bring it back!

I found it very odd that as soon as they announced the tea/coffee was being d/c'd was the season they introduced the scoop clip...:rolleyes:

I wish I'd stocked up when we still had it. I'd be debt-free now because I've been offered LOTS of money for cans of tea.

I love the tea. I still have a can. I will use like one tea bag with a couple of plain ones to get some of the flavor.

1. What flavors of hot tea did we used to sell?

We used to sell a variety of flavors of hot tea, including classic black tea, herbal blends, and specialty flavors like chai and green tea.

2. Can I still purchase hot tea from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we no longer sell hot tea as part of our product line. However, we offer a variety of other kitchen and cooking tools that can help you make the perfect cup of tea at home.

3. Why did Pampered Chef stop selling hot tea?

As a company, we are constantly evaluating and updating our product offerings to better serve our customers. While hot tea was once a popular product, we have chosen to focus on other areas of our business.

4. Are there any similar products to the hot tea we used to sell?

While we no longer sell hot tea, we do offer a range of other beverage products such as iced tea pitchers, drinkware, and infusers that can be used to make and enjoy a variety of hot teas at home.

5. Can I still find hot tea recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we still have a collection of hot tea recipes available on our website. You can also find a variety of tea-related tips and tricks on our blog and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
brandy223
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
  • ChefPeg
  • Products and Tips
Replies