• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did We Stop Selling the Strainer?

In summary, the strainer previously sold by Pampered Chef has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. It cannot be ordered and the decision to discontinue it was based on various factors. While there are other strainer options available, the warranty for the discontinued strainer can still be used within the warranty period for a replacement or refund.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Sorry for the dumb question...I have been "out of it" business wise since Connor was born, and I just had a customer email me about her strainer, so I popped online to check how long the warranty was...but I can't find it on my webiste online catalog!! (It's the one you would drain pasta by holding the strainer against the pasta and tipping the pan.)

Pg. 36 of the SS catalog. It's called a Drainer, might be why you can't find it. It is $11.00 and had a 2 year warranty on it.

THANK YOU!!

I was searching for strainer, so it didn't show up!

Your welcome!

Hi there! No question is ever dumb, especially when it comes to taking care of your customers. I completely understand being busy with a new addition to your family. The warranty for our strainers is one year from the date of purchase. If you are having trouble finding it on our website, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you. Thank you for being a valued customer and for representing our products. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with. Happy cooking!

1. What happened to the strainer that used to be sold by Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, the strainer has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.

2. Can I still order the strainer from Pampered Chef?

No, the strainer is no longer being sold by Pampered Chef and cannot be ordered.

3. Why was the strainer discontinued?

The decision to discontinue the strainer was based on a variety of factors, including customer demand and product performance.

4. Are there any similar products to the strainer still available from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have several other strainer options available for purchase that may meet your needs. Please check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I still use my warranty for my strainer?

Yes, if your strainer is still within the warranty period, you can contact our customer service team for assistance with a replacement or refund. However, please note that the warranty does not cover discontinued products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • SusanBP0129