• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did We Get a New Bag at Cincinnati's Leadership??

In summary, attendees of Cincinnati's Leadership event received a brand new bag filled with exclusive Pampered Chef products as a token of appreciation. The bag is a stylish and durable tote with the Pampered Chef logo and includes a mini spatula, mini serving spatula, measuring spoons, and measuring cups. The products are the same for every attendee to maintain consistency and are completely free of charge as a thank you for being a part of the Pampered Chef family.
tabailey
PLanning ahead what to bring to avoid the checked baggage charge and I cannot remember if we received one or not.

Thanks!
Tara

There aren't tote bags at Leadership. You need to bring your own.

oh!
Thanks Ann- I have never done leadership. I willl bring a bag :)

1. Did we get a new bag at Cincinnati's Leadership?

Yes, we did! As a token of appreciation for attending Cincinnati's Leadership event, each attendee received a brand new bag filled with exclusive Pampered Chef products.

2. What type of bag did we receive?

The bag we received is a stylish and durable tote bag with the Pampered Chef logo on the front. It is perfect for carrying all your cooking and kitchen essentials.

3. Can you tell me more about the products inside the bag?

Of course! The products inside the bag are exclusive to the Leadership event and are not available for purchase. They include a mini spatula, a mini serving spatula, a set of measuring spoons, and a set of measuring cups.

4. Are the products inside the bag different for each attendee?

No, the products inside the bag are the same for every attendee. This was done to ensure that everyone receives the same high-quality products and to maintain consistency among attendees.

5. Is the bag and its contents free of charge?

Yes, the bag and its contents are completely free of charge. It is our way of saying thank you for attending and being a part of the Pampered Chef family. We hope you enjoy the products and find them useful in your kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • fruit76loop
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • cookn' katie