• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did We Discuss This at the Last Conference? Notes Wanted!

In summary, the conference was supposed to be about learning more about the Director Express program, but it is unclear if this is still the case. The conference was free, but it is unclear if this is still the case. There are reportedly dates for the program in Michigan, but the attendee does not know them. All of the attendees want more information about the program.
baychef
Silver Member
I believed we learned about this at the last conference. Am I dreaming this? If we did, does anyone have some brief notes on it? :confused:

All I heard was stay tuned for more details and that it is free. I have 4 people interested in attending so I am mucho excited about it!!

I'm starting to promote the heck out of it. I wish we had dates though. I heard through the grapevine that ours in MI will be May 15th. I just wish we knew since I know some on my team will be scheduling Saturday HWC shows!

I think that either we learned about this at conference or on a call with Amy Neal, our regional sales person from HO.

I have an e-mail out to my ED because I know we have gone over some of this...maybe it is just flashbacks from a era in my life long ago!!!:D

From what my pea brain can grasp it is about working intensively with your upline with all recruit leads. Say I help Suzie hold an opportunity event with all of her leads. Then helping the leads that sign, (Sophia, Sally, Sara and Stacy) with a Grand Opening getting them qualified in one or two parties. They them all have the bookings and the recruit leads to become a SC. Then help each one with recruit leads sign their leads.

In the old Step up to Director I believe they suggested this time frame, but I do not think that we were doing the grand opening at the time. Will share more if my ED has any thing for me.

The info I wrote down from Spring Launch was HO's goal to promote 500 directors this year and that the Director Express was an intro into a 90-day program to promote them. But that's all I have...

My ED didn't have much but she refered me to the call sheet to when working with consultants after every show. I think there was an exercise in the old Step Up to Director that had something in it's title about being a Director in 90 day (or 3 months...90 days sounds shorter!!)

they mentioned it at my spring launch but just said more details to be announced. I want part of that 500 directors!! Just a few would be nice! Can you imagine how many were lost in the new career plan if that is the goal!

I am so excited about this! I have 7 team members doing step up right now and I know that this training from home office would be just the right PUSH for some of them.

What is the purpose of the "Did We Discuss This at the Last Conference? Notes Wanted!" session?

The purpose of this session is to review and discuss any important topics or decisions that were made at the previous conference. It allows attendees to refresh their memory and ensure that everyone is on the same page before moving forward.

Who should attend this session?

This session is open to all attendees of the conference. It is especially important for those who were present at the previous conference and were involved in the discussions and decisions.

What if I did not attend the previous conference?

Even if you were not able to attend the previous conference, it is still recommended to attend this session. It will give you a better understanding of the topics and decisions that were made and how they may affect your work.

What should I bring to this session?

We recommend bringing any notes or materials from the previous conference, as well as a pen and paper to take notes during the session. This will help you stay organized and better contribute to the discussion.

Is this session mandatory?

While we strongly encourage all attendees to participate in this session, it is not mandatory. However, attending this session can greatly benefit your understanding and involvement in the conference as a whole.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jolie_Paradoxe