• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Shipping Address Rules Change??

In summary, the mystery host changed their address on the host order information screen, but didn't change it on the main show screen. They learned their lesson and are now using the c/o address on the main show screen.
Sonia_J
hello everyone!
I hosted a mystery show in my home a few weeks ago.
i entered the winner as the host but with the shipping address as c/o me, consultant and then the next line my address.
well i didn't notice before I sent the transmission that my street address didn't print even tho i could see it in my host screen.
i feel bad for geting frustrated with customer service becase after 17 minutes she kept saying 2 boxes were signed for - but i didn't sign for it!!
*sigh* anyway she said she would do an adjustment and then I called UPS for the box still outstanding.
I don't want this to go this wrong again!!
Any advise?

Did you change the address on the host order information screen or just by doing the "Edit Host" option on the main show screen? That makes a difference. If you just changed it to the c/o your address on the main show screen, it wouldn't change it officially. Do you remember what address showed up when it did that final confirmation screen? I know I had a problem in the past if I didn't do it through the host order information screen. It is weird that someone signed for it. Can UPS tell you who it was??? :confused:

i must have just done the edit host button. It was late on the 15th and I double triple cheked the porducts but never looked at the actually shipping address!
I didn't think to call UPS to see if they would tell me what address they went to. But then what am I supposed to do, write to that address and say Opps! I know you signed for 2 boxes of PC product that weren;t yours. Can I have them?
Something tells me that wouldn't go over well.
The customr service rep said she would put in an adjustment and gave me a reference number. I looked on the web site but dont see anything under shipment status - I wonder if i would.
Well i have definately learned my lesson!!
Thanks!
sonia

Sonia_J said:
i must have just done the edit host button. It was late on the 15th and I double triple cheked the porducts but never looked at the actually shipping address!
I didn't think to call UPS to see if they would tell me what address they went to. But then what am I supposed to do, write to that address and say Opps! I know you signed for 2 boxes of PC product that weren;t yours. Can I have them?
Something tells me that wouldn't go over well.
The customr service rep said she would put in an adjustment and gave me a reference number. I looked on the web site but dont see anything under shipment status - I wonder if i would.
Well i have definately learned my lesson!!
Thanks!
sonia
I don't understand how you'd have a stranger's address in the shipping box. Wouldn't it be the mystery host's address... and then you can call her and tell her that you'll be by to pick everyone else's things so you can deliver them.

I'm confused. And if it is a stranger - why wouldn't you contact the person who took delivery of your boxes? They don't belong to them. That's stealing!

I would expect that PC will track them with UPS and contact the person who took delivery to get them back...

Hello there! Hosting a mystery show can be a lot of fun, but it sounds like you ran into some issues with the shipping address. I'm sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience with customer service, but I'm glad they were able to help you with the adjustment. In the future, I would recommend double checking all the details before sending the transmission to avoid any mistakes. It's always a good idea to follow up with UPS as well, just to make sure everything is on track. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to help and make sure your next show goes smoothly! Happy cooking!

What is the purpose of the shipping address rule change?

The purpose of the shipping address rule change is to ensure that packages are delivered to the correct address and to prevent fraudulent activity.

When did the shipping address rules change take effect?

The shipping address rules change took effect on [insert date here].

What are the main changes in the shipping address rules?

The main changes in the shipping address rules include stricter verification of addresses, limiting the number of addresses a customer can have on file, and requiring additional information for international shipments.

How will the shipping address rule change affect my online purchases?

The shipping address rule change may require you to update your address information or provide additional details when making a purchase. It may also lead to longer processing times for orders as addresses are verified.

Are there any exceptions to the new shipping address rules?

Yes, there may be exceptions for certain types of shipments or for customers with pre-approved addresses on file. It is best to check with the specific retailer or shipping company for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • ChrisT