• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unboxing the Director's Box: Surprising Finds from November Sellathon

In summary, the conversation was about the surprise delivery of a Director's Box to a consultant who had re-promoted in the Pampered Chef company. This was a great incentive for others to re-promote and there was speculation about the criteria for receiving the box. It was also noted that Pampered Chef treats their consultants well and there was excitement about the new products included in the box.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
So, I re-promoted - and Saturday a HUGE box was delivered to my door w/ the Director's Box from November Sellathon. The way that I'd read it in the Policy Guide, you only get that once when you promote, so I was beyond surprised when the box came!Know what I was most excited about? New sauces and chili lime rub to replenish my supply! :D

WooHoo! That's a nice a nice surprise!!!

Yeah! That is awesome.. and a good incentive to repromote if you have anyone in your downline who is in the same situation!

That IS awesome! Congrats!!

I re-promoted too. I wonder if you have to have lost directorship for a certain amount of time for that to happen. I lost it in Feb, but met the Director requirements in March and officially re-promoted April 1st. But I didn't get the Director product package. Hmmmmm. Anyone know for sure how this works.

That's a GREAT surprise!!:D:D

Wow!! What a great surprise!!! That is an incentive to re-promote!

Now this has me thinking. I wonder if you'll get a new director pin too?? Those pins are new since I promoted the first time. My official re-promote date was 4/1, so I'm sure I would have received it by now if that was the case. I'd like one of those pins. :)

When did you officially re-promote, Becky? I think you're a lucky duck because what I saw also said you only get that Director benefit package the first time you promote. Way to go!! :)

pamperedbecky said:
Now this has me thinking. I wonder if you'll get a new director pin too?? Those pins are new since I promoted the first time. My official re-promote date was 4/1, so I'm sure I would have received it by now if that was the case. I'd like one of those pins. :)When did you officially re-promote, Becky? I think you're a lucky duck because what I saw also said you only get that Director benefit package the first time you promote. Way to go!! :)
Maybe because you were a director in November and so you already got the Director's pkg.? I lost my directorship in November, and just repromoted in May. Or it could be because I lost it under the old plan, and repromoted under the new plan? Because I just read it again, and it does say the first time you promote....so all I can think of is it's because I went into the new plan as a TL....I did get an envelope in the box with the director's training info also, which I already had. Anyway - I love this company. I don't think there is another company out there that treats their consultants as good as PC!

I now wonder too if I will receive the box and even a new packet for repromoting for June 1. I didn't get anything yet. Things that make me go hmm...

Chefbeckyd said:
Maybe because you were a director in November and so you already got the Director's pkg.? I lost my directorship in November, and just repromoted in May.

Or it could be because I lost it under the old plan, and repromoted under the new plan? Because I just read it again, and it does say the first time you promote....so all I can think of is it's because I went into the new plan as a TL....I did get an envelope in the box with the director's training info also, which I already had. Anyway - I love this company. I don't think there is another company out there that treats their consultants as good as PC!

That could be. Who knows. I officially was a TL as of 3/1 when the new plan started, oh well. Although I did already get the director package from 11/10, you're right. That's awesome for you, though! Lots of new stuff! :)

CONGRATS! Becky!
Too bad you don't get to walk again, we could walk together!! :D

WOO HOO I just checked and mine is on its way! I don't know when but its listed in my adjustments and when I click into it it shows all the products and lists it as the new Director kit. SAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Now that just made my night! :)

Melissa78 said:
WOO HOO I just checked and mine is on its way! I don't know when but its listed in my adjustments and when I click into it it shows all the products and lists it as the new Director kit. SAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Now that just made my night! :)

YEA! I know it made my day on Saturday! When Fed-Ex pulled up with this huge PC box...and I wasn't expecting anything. What fun when I opened it! It's ALL of the new Spring/Summer products (minus the MFP).

Wow, that's cool that you get it too Melissa! :D

It's HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SANTA CLAUS CAME TO MY DOOR VIA FED EX! Hey its summer...no need for the sleigh. :)

LOL You are funny girl!

Melissa78 said:
It's HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SANTA CLAUS CAME TO MY DOOR VIA FED EX! Hey its summer...no need for the sleigh. :)

Love it!!!! Congratulations!:party:

What is "Did Not Expect This!"?

"Did Not Expect This!" is a phrase commonly used to express surprise or shock in a situation that was unexpected.

Where did the phrase "Did Not Expect This!" originate from?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it has been commonly used in everyday language for many years.

How is "Did Not Expect This!" different from "I didn't expect this!"?

The phrase "Did Not Expect This!" is a more emphatic and exaggerated way of expressing surprise compared to "I didn't expect this!" which is a more neutral statement.

Can "Did Not Expect This!" be used in a positive context?

Yes, "Did Not Expect This!" can be used in both positive and negative contexts as long as the speaker is expressing surprise or shock.

Is there a proper way to use "Did Not Expect This!" in a sentence?

There is no proper way to use the phrase as it is a colloquial expression. However, it is typically used at the beginning or end of a sentence to convey the element of surprise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
Replies
Views
Admin Greg