• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can brunches bring more success for my business?

In summary, Linda did a food demo and the recipes she used were the Ham and Cheese Omlete Roll and the Savory Mini Quiches.
soonerchef
We started at 10 am and it was awesome! Had 9 guests and we are already at $500 with 6 more orders to go. I got 3 bookings, all for brunches. I think that the guests were tired of the same old stuff. I love that with the brunches that I can still have a show on the weekend (only time to do one since DH works during the week and gets home as late as 8pm) and still have the rest of the day with my family. I don't spend all day thinking about the show, I'm up and out the door with out time to fret. If you guys are looking for something new try doing a brunch, worked great for me!

:D :D :D :D

What did you do for your food demo? I like that idea of a brunch, I have a show tomorrow (Sun.) at 2:00. This is my second show on a Sun at 2:00 I would like to see about doing a brunch show for my next one.

I did the Ham and Cheese Omlete Roll from Main Dishes. This is my families favorite holiday breakfast dish, it is made for every holiday or I am a dead woman! It is super easy and delish. I also did the rice cooker cake as it is never to early to have chocolate!

I prefer doing brunch shows. Sometimes I do evening shows, but I almost never do afternoon shows. It seems to take most of my day away! My last 2 shows were also brunches and I made the Chicken Club Wreath from All The Best for one and the Summer Lattice Pastry from Delightful Desserts (at the hostess' request) for the other. Attendance and sales seem to be better for me too at the brunch shows!

love brunches!So far I've done 3 and love them! They usually start around 11-1ish and I have done the Ham and Cheddar croissant bake and bountiful brunch pizza with the cinn. bites. Everyone loved the recipes! It's the only show I encourage for saturdays (to avoid a night show and free the night up) for me and the family. I have another in April but the host wanted a 2pm time? Kinda late for brunch but ohwell. Love them!

soonerchef said:
I did the Ham and Cheese Omlete Roll from Main Dishes. This is my families favorite holiday breakfast dish, it is made for every holiday or I am a dead woman! It is super easy and delish. I also did the rice cooker cake as it is never to early to have chocolate!

Could you please post the recipe for this? I did a search and can't find it and I don't have a cookbook called Main Dishes...maybe I should.

Thanks,
Linda

I have my first Brunch show this Sunday. Did you do everything the same as a regular show, just different recipes? My host wants the Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza and the Savory Mini Quiches (I think that is what they are called).

I have another question. What in the world does DH stand for? I'm sure the H is for husband, but what is the D? Is it Dear? If so, that is nice of you all. I just call mine BH (short for bonehead :D ).

jenniferlynne said:
I have another question. What in the world does DH stand for? I'm sure the H is for husband, but what is the D? Is it Dear? If so, that is nice of you all. I just call mine BH (short for bonehead :D ).

Most of the time it's "dear" other times it's "derranged"!

LindaK said:
Could you please post the recipe for this? I did a search and can't find it and I don't have a cookbook called Main Dishes...maybe I should.

Thanks,
Linda

Here you go...

4 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 c milk
2 TBL flour
1/4 tsp salt
12 eggs
8 oz ham, finely chopped (1 1/2 c)
6 oz swiss or cheddar cheese, shredded (1 1/2c)
1/4 c green onions with tops, thinly sliced
2 TBL Dijon mustard

1. Preheat oven to 375. In samll batter bowl, combine cream cheese and milk; whisk until smooth using Stainless Stell Whisk. Add flour and salt; whisk to combine.
2. In Classic Batter Bowl, gently whisk eggs until blended (I do this in the SS Bowls and with the Double Ballon Whisk) until blended. Add cream cheese mixture; mix well.
3. Cut an 18 in long piece of Parchment Paper. Press into bottom and up sides of Stoneware Bar Pan to prevent egg mixture from running under parchment paper; pinch corners. Pour egg mixture into bottom of Bar Pan. Bake 30-33 min or until omelet is puffy and golden.
4. Meanwhile, finely chop ham using Food Chopper. Shred cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Thinly Slice onions with Chef's Knife.
5. Remove omelet from oven; immediately spread with Dijon using Skinny Scraper. Sprinkle with half of the cheese; top with ham and green onions. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Satrting at one short side, roll up jelly-roll fashion, removing parchment paper as you roll. Garnish top with additional cheee and green onions, if desired. let stand 5 min to allow cheese to melt. Slice roll diagonally into wedges using Serrated Bread Knife.

yield 8 servings.

I also have the host get fruit and we serve that out of the new Sectional Server. I also use the USG instead of the cheese grater, I use the Easy Reads, prep bowls, large groved cutting board, Family Quick Stir for OJ, handy scraper, Silicone Oven Mitt, and I think that's it...I added all of the demo products up and it came to $439.50! Now that's a good amount of money for a demo recipe that is sooooo easy and yummy.

jenniferlynne said:
I have my first Brunch show this Sunday. Did you do everything the same as a regular show, just different recipes? My host wants the Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza and the Savory Mini Quiches (I think that is what they are called).QUOTE]

I do the same demo just different recipes.

Thanks Soonerchef for posting the recipe...sounds great and I like using the sectional for fruit and there is nothing better than the QS for OJ!

Now I just need to book some brunches...!

1. What is included in the "Did My First Brunch Today!" kit?

The "Did My First Brunch Today!" kit includes a Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Mini Nylon Serving Spoon, and a Mini Nylon Serving Fork. It also comes with a recipe booklet featuring delicious brunch recipes.

2. Can I use the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle on an induction stovetop?

Yes, the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is compatible with all types of stovetops, including induction.

3. Is the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

4. What are the dimensions of the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle?

The Nonstick Double Burner Griddle measures 20" x 10.5" x 0.75", making it the perfect size for cooking pancakes, eggs, and other brunch favorites.

5. Are the Mini Nylon Serving Utensils heat resistant?

Yes, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Spoon, and Fork are heat resistant up to 428°F, making them safe to use while cooking on the griddle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carmom420
  • andiphant
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
LakesideMom
  • babywings76