• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Career Sales: Understanding Outlet Orders and Catalog Shows

In summary, outlet orders are placed through the outlet section of our website and are for discontinued or discounted products. They count towards total sales and can help boost career sales. To check availability, look for the "Outlet" label or filter search results. Commission is earned on outlet orders, based on the discounted price. Catalog shows allow for showcasing products without physically hosting a party and can contribute to career sales.
milkangel
i submitted an outlet order in may over 175 and a catalog show yeasterday over 200 AND it says i am at 0 for cereer sales did i miss something?

I am missing my sales also and I just got off the phone and they told me that it will take a day for things to show back up

They said that it takes the computer system to make changes/add things a little slower

:chef:

i did not start over i called my director and she said no i did not

My Career Sales shows $0 also- but if I switch the view to Previous Month (June), I see my sales #s again. So probably just how the program switches over at the beginning of the month and playing catch up.

I also learned this week from Patti Mocerino that if you go to the Incentive Calculator, everything shows up on it within hours...

1. What are outlet orders and how do they work?

Outlet orders are orders placed by customers through the outlet section of our website. These orders are usually for discontinued or discounted products. Once the customer places an order, it will be shipped directly to them from our warehouse.

2. Can I use outlet orders to boost my career sales?

Yes, you can use outlet orders to boost your career sales. These orders count towards your total sales for the month and can help you reach your sales goals faster. Plus, outlet orders are a great way to introduce customers to new products at a discounted price.

3. How do I know if an item is available for outlet order?

If an item is available for outlet order, it will have a "Outlet" label next to the price on our website. You can also filter your search results to only show outlet items. Keep in mind that outlet items are limited in quantity and may sell out quickly.

4. Can I earn commission on outlet orders?

Yes, you can earn commission on outlet orders. As long as the customer places the order through your personal website, you will receive commission on the sale. However, commission is based on the discounted price of the item, not the original price.

5. What are catalog shows and how do they contribute to my career sales?

Catalog shows are a way to showcase Pampered Chef products to potential customers without having to physically host a party. You can distribute catalogs to friends, family, and coworkers and collect orders from them. These orders will count towards your career sales and help you reach your sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies