• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss the New Hwc Press Release?

In summary, the Hwc Press Release is a monthly document from Pampered Chef's Home Office that contains important updates and announcements, including new products, promotions, and company news. It can be accessed through the consultant back office, emailed to consultants, and found on social media. Consultants are encouraged to share it with their customers and can use the information to create promotional posts and emails. Currently, it is only available in English, but translations may be provided in the future for the global market.
raebates
Staff member
I'm fairly certain that there's been a HWC press release in the past. I can't seem to find one this year. Am I just missing it? :rolleyes: I do that sometimes.

It's there. Go to Charitable giving and then on the left top it says consultant press release. Fill it out and generate!

Thanks, Kristi!

What do you do with it after it's generated?

I'll be taking mine to the local paper. Sometimes they'll publish. Sometimes they won't. Just depends. Still, it's free if they do.

1. What is the Hwc Press Release?

The Hwc Press Release is a document that contains important updates and announcements from Pampered Chef's Home Office, including new products, promotions, and company news.

2. How often is the Hwc Press Release released?

The Hwc Press Release is typically released once a month, but may vary depending on the timing of new product launches or promotions.

3. How can I access the Hwc Press Release?

The Hwc Press Release can be accessed through your consultant back office, under the "News" section. It is also emailed to all consultants and can be found on Pampered Chef's social media pages.

4. Can I share the Hwc Press Release with my customers?

Yes, you are welcome to share the Hwc Press Release with your customers to keep them updated on new products and promotions. You can also use the information in the press release to create social media posts or email campaigns to promote to your customers.

5. Will the Hwc Press Release be available in multiple languages?

Currently, the Hwc Press Release is only available in English. However, we are working on providing translations for our global market in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies