• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss the Announcement About Catalogs Missing Pages?

In summary, if your catalog is missing pages, it is likely due to an error during the printing or binding process. The number of missing pages can vary, but it is usually only a few pages. If you receive a catalog with missing pages, you should contact the company or organization for a replacement or the missing pages. In some cases, the missing pages may be available online. It is not common for catalogs to have missing pages, but mistakes can happen during the production process.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have aout 75 catalogs that are missing a bunch of pages. Was this addressed already and I'm just getting to it? Should I just contact HO?

I think that was mentioned back at the beginning of the season - before the season even started, actually. I can't remember if there was official mention from HO, or if I just saw something here about it. Call HO and let them know that you have a bunch of catalogs that are unuseable.

I'm with Ann. I sort of remember something, but not necessarily something official. Call the HO.

Thanks! You know its been a while since I've really done more than just staying active. I figured I wasn't the first or only one. LOL

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that some of your catalogs are missing pages. I haven't heard of this being an issue before, so it's possible that it was addressed already. However, I would still recommend contacting HO just to be sure. They will be able to assist you in getting replacement catalogs or finding a solution for the missing pages. I hope this helps!

What does it mean if my catalog is missing pages?

If your catalog is missing pages, it likely means that there was an error during the printing or binding process. Some pages may have been skipped or accidentally left out.

How many pages are typically missing from a catalog?

The number of missing pages can vary depending on the size and type of catalog. In most cases, it is usually only a few pages, but in rare cases it could be more.

What should I do if I receive a catalog with missing pages?

If you receive a catalog with missing pages, you should contact the company or organization that sent it to you. They may be able to send you a new copy or provide you with the missing pages.

Will I be able to access the missing pages online?

In some cases, the missing pages may be available online. Check the company's website or social media pages to see if they have posted a digital version of the catalog.

Is it common for catalogs to have missing pages?

No, it is not common for catalogs to have missing pages. However, mistakes can happen during the printing or distribution process, so it is not unheard of for catalogs to have a few missing pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • cecelia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
agw
  • straitfan