• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Merrill Closed Until May? Discover the Truth and Find Out How to Access It"

In summary, "Did I Miss Something?" is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of customer orders and ensure that no item is accidentally left out. It works by checking for missing items based on previous orders and can be used for any type of customer order. This feature is available to all consultants and can be turned off if desired. However, it is recommended to use this feature for accuracy and customer satisfaction.
CookingwithCourtney
Gold Member
Is Merrill closed until MAY?! What?!

Can anybody else access it?

Maybe it's just me...

I accessed Merrill this morning, however, I just tried and it isn't coming up.

It came up for me just now.....

Hey, Courtney, maybe you've bought so much you're banned until May. Have you purchased a lot lately? ;)

Good for me too.

I am still waiting for an order I placed a few weeks ago. I am calling to cancel it!

Where did you get anything that said it was closed until May? That's odd?!

What is "Did I Miss Something?"

"Did I Miss Something?" is a popular tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of customer orders and ensure that no item is accidentally left out of an order.

How does "Did I Miss Something?" work?

When entering an order into the system, the consultant can use the "Did I Miss Something?" feature to check for any missing items based on the customer's previous orders and wish list. The system will then prompt the consultant to add any missing items to the current order.

Can "Did I Miss Something?" be used for any type of order?

Yes, "Did I Miss Something?" can be used for any type of customer order, whether it is placed in-person, online, or over the phone.

Is "Did I Miss Something?" available for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, "Did I Miss Something?" is a feature available to all Pampered Chef consultants with access to the consultant website.

Can "Did I Miss Something?" be turned off?

Yes, consultants have the option to turn off the "Did I Miss Something?" feature if they prefer not to use it for a particular order. However, we highly recommend using this feature to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • kuntrycook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PamperedchefDaly