• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss Something or Did Ho Make a Mistake?

In summary, "Did I Miss Something or Did Ho Make a Mistake?" is a popular game show that airs on television. It involves contestants trying to figure out if a mistake was made in a given situation or if they missed something important. The game is suitable for all ages and has been on air since 2017, currently in its fourth season. While I cannot provide information on becoming a contestant, interested individuals can visit the official website or social media pages for updates on casting calls or auditions.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I just got my CN and it is not the Director's Edition. I vaguely do remember reading something about the planner or something being available only on line but I don't recall them saying they were doing completely away with the DE.

I think they said they were going to on-line only for those portions.

legacypc46 said:
I think they said they were going to on-line only for those portions.

They did, I don't remember where/when they said it though. Makes sense, more cost efficient too.

i emailed them about that, i haven't heard from them though...i felt like a little whiner..but I was confused...i don't remember seeing that they weren't going to do a Director issue anymore..oops!

I didn't see this either. I does make sense cost wise. For some reason, I would have liked to see it in a more "in my face" manner so I wouldn't have missed it. All in all, I missed it!!! Not the first time I have "missed" something!!!:confused:

1. What is "Did I Miss Something or Did Ho Make a Mistake?"

"Did I Miss Something or Did Ho Make a Mistake?" is a popular game show that airs on television. It involves contestants trying to figure out if a mistake was made in a given situation or if they missed something important.

2. How do you play "Did I Miss Something or Did Ho Make a Mistake?"

The game involves a host presenting a situation or scenario to contestants. The contestants then have to decide if a mistake was made or if they missed something crucial. They can discuss among themselves and provide their final answer, which is revealed by the host.

3. Is "Did I Miss Something or Did Ho Make a Mistake?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Did I Miss Something or Did Ho Make a Mistake?" is suitable for all ages. The show is family-friendly and does not contain any inappropriate content.

4. How long has "Did I Miss Something or Did Ho Make a Mistake?" been on air?

The show first aired in 2017 and has been on air for four seasons. It is currently still airing new episodes.

5. Can I participate in "Did I Miss Something or Did Ho Make a Mistake?" as a contestant?

As a representative of Pampered Chef, I am not able to provide information on how to become a contestant on the show. However, you can visit the official website or social media pages of "Did I Miss Something or Did Ho Make a Mistake?" for any updates on casting calls or auditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • baychef