• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Lose My Career Sales? Confused About Consultant Connection Updates!

In summary, Consultant Connection is updating this weekend and a few screens and reports will be updated. If you submitted in February, you should not have lost career sales.
melissasutkus
I am very confused... I submitted a show in December (12/14), none in January (my first inactive month) and then one in February (2/4). Since I did not go TWO months being inactive, I shouldn't have lost my career sales, right??

I just went on to Consultant Connection to see how much more I need to get to $15,000, and it says "You need just $15,000.00 to earn 2% monthly bonus!" WHAT?! How did I lose all of my sales?!

If you submitted in February, then no, you should not have lost career sales. And since you submitted the Feb show at the beginning of the month, I'd probably first check Cons.Connection stats for February and make sure they showed it correctly, then if it did, I'd call HO.EDIT: Ok...I panicked with your thread- and checked mine too. I submitted in January, but not in February. Now MINE has $0 for career sales. Uh- Heck no! HOpefully it is just a matter of timing. Did I read somewhere they are doing maintenance this weekend? (regular stuff).

Found it. Maybe THIS is why:
Career Plan Modifications and Consultant ConnectionThe Career Plan modifications take effect today. As a result, a few screens and reports in Consultant Connection will be updated. There will be a transition period March 1–9 as we switch over to the updated version of Consultant Connection. Be sure to read the important details in the Latest Enhancements on Consultant''s Corner.
I didn't see this thread until just a bit ago, but we aren't alone. :)
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/consultant-connection-issue-67595/

Last edited:
Thanks so much! I definitely panicked!!

Mine says I have $0 in career sales too and I am well over the $50,000 mark. They will get it fixed. I don't worry too much about stuff I see wrong before the 10th. (or at least the payday on the 8th) After that though I would be very concerned!

Yes, it should all be resolved on the 9th when they finish their updates. :D

Yes, they are doing updates. Please don't clog the Home Office with phone calls until everything is completely updated -- AFTER the 9th!

Please help!Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling confused about your consultant connection updates and potential loss of career sales. I understand how important those sales are to you and your business.Based on the information you provided, it does seem like you should not have lost your career sales. However, I recommend reaching out to your upline or the corporate office for further clarification and assistance. They will have more specific information about your account and can help guide you through any necessary steps to correct any errors.In the meantime, keep up the great work with your shows and continue to strive towards your sales goals. I'm sure everything will be sorted out soon. Best of luck to you!

1. Did I lose all of my career sales when I left Pampered Chef?

No, you did not lose all of your career sales. You will still receive commissions on any sales made from your customers or team members who continue to order through your consultant ID.

2. Will my past sales still count towards my career sales level?

Yes, your past sales will still count towards your career sales level. Your career sales level will not be affected by leaving Pampered Chef.

3. Can I transfer my career sales to another consultant?

No, your career sales cannot be transferred to another consultant. They will remain under your consultant ID and you will still receive commissions on those sales.

4. What happens to my career sales if I rejoin Pampered Chef?

If you rejoin Pampered Chef, your career sales will still be under your consultant ID. You will continue to receive commissions on those sales and they will count towards your career sales level.

5. Are there any limitations on using my career sales for promotions or incentives?

No, there are no limitations on using your career sales for promotions or incentives. They are still valid and can be used towards any promotions or incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • lt1jane