• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Receive a 60% Discount on Hosting?

In summary, to determine if you received a 60% discount on hosting, you can compare the total amount paid to the original price. The discount is automatically applied to eligible orders, but only if the requirements are met. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and is a great way to increase profits. The 60% hosting discount is a limited-time offer and varies in availability.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Am I crazy or did I recieve a email today with additional 60% off host offerings? Been up since 4am with a killer headache so I may have imagined it.
If not, can you list the new items or tell me where to find the list?

I didn't see anything extra on 60% off.

I don't know why, but I really remember seeing that their were new 60% off hostess groupings. Guess I dreamed it. I sure can't find anything on it. And it really wouldn't make much since to add to them this late in the month.

maybe you are thinking of the december special where hosts can choose 2 new items for 60% off?

I hate it when you have a good dream only to realize it was just a dream.

me too Barb. I am guessing I saw the December special instead. I have to sleep more and dream less :)

1. How do I know if I received a 60% discount on hosting?

To determine if you received a 60% discount on hosting, you can check the total amount you paid for hosting and compare it to the original price. If the amount you paid is 60% less than the original price, then you received the discount.

2. Is the 60% discount automatically applied to hosting orders?

Yes, the 60% discount is automatically applied to all eligible hosting orders. However, the discount will only be applied if you meet the requirements, such as having a certain amount of guest sales and bookings.

3. Can I combine the 60% hosting discount with other discounts or promotions?

No, the 60% hosting discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone offer and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.

4. What is the benefit of receiving a 60% discount on hosting?

The 60% discount on hosting is a great way to save money and maximize your earnings as a host. It allows you to earn more commission on your party sales and bookings, ultimately increasing your profits.

5. How often does Pampered Chef offer a 60% discount on hosting?

The 60% discount on hosting is a limited-time offer and is not always available. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • KHolmes
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies