• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unveiling My Journey: From Doubt to Desire of Becoming a Stripper

In summary, Leslie is still very close to getting her Stripper Star Avatar. She has been posting regularly and has been working hard to get to the required 800 posts.
krzymomof4 said:
I thought of mine and it is going to be funny. Should I start a seperate post with it?

does it start at 850 or 851?!

lol we shall find out soon enough!!

I don't know...maybe this will be it.

At 850. It's pretty cool to look over and see the star on the post after you hit submit. :)

WOHOO you got your star!!

krzymomof4 said:
I don't know...maybe this will be it.

whoo hoo!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

YEAH!!! Now I am going to leave this post behind with the BIG REVEAL

Yea!! You got it!

krzymomof4 said:
YEAH!!! Now I am going to leave this post behind with the BIG REVEAL

just like George Constanza says "Always leave the room on a high note!":D

drum roll please for her big reveal.......

Now that I have achieved my life long goal....I wish for world peace.
You can count on my support for those of you who wish to follow in my footsteps.
Wish I had one of those waving hands that look like a beauty queen wave.

krzymomof4 said:
You can count on my support for those of you who wish to follow in my footsteps.

Or a wand...like the Good Witch

Where is Ann when I need her.
She stalks me all the time, and dumps me just when I need her most.

Sorry! Had to go use the ladies' room as I prepare to leave work.

Way to go!!!

Woo-hoo!

chefann said:
You must remember that when you get your stripper star, you must reveal your stripper name! That's the name of your first pet, followed by the name of the street you grew up on.

Are you making up new rules now? :p

krzymomof4 said:

LOL, yay you on getting your stripper star. :D

tlennhoff said:
Are you making up new rules now? :p
No. It's always been a recommended guideline. I just made it more "official." :D

<h2>1. Am I a Stripper?</h2><p>No, you are not automatically a stripper just because you have doubts or desires about becoming one. Being a stripper is a personal choice and not everyone who considers it actually ends up pursuing it. It's important to carefully consider your motivations and do thorough research before making any decisions.</p><h2>2. Do I have to be a certain age to become a stripper?</h2><p>The age requirements for becoming a stripper vary depending on the state or country you live in. In most places, the minimum age is 18, but some places may require you to be 21. It's important to check the laws and regulations in your area before pursuing a career as a stripper.</p><h2>3. Can I still have a regular job while working as a stripper?</h2><p>Yes, many strippers have other jobs or careers outside of dancing. Some dancers work part-time or only on weekends, while others have a full-time job during the day and strip at night. It's important to find a balance and prioritize your safety and well-being while working in the adult entertainment industry.</p><h2>4. How do I know if stripping is right for me?</h2><p>This is a question only you can answer for yourself. It's important to do research, talk to current or former strippers, and really think about your motivations and desires before pursuing a career as a stripper. It's also important to keep in mind that stripping is not for everyone and it's okay if it's not the right path for you.</p><h2>5. Is it safe to work as a stripper?</h2><p>Safety is a top priority for any job, including stripping. While there are risks associated with working in the adult entertainment industry, there are also many safety measures in place to protect dancers. It's important to work at reputable and licensed establishments, set boundaries and adhere to them, and always prioritize your own well-being. It's also important to research and understand the laws and regulations in your area to ensure you are working in a safe and legal environment.</p>

1. Am I a Stripper?

No, you are not automatically a stripper just because you have doubts or desires about becoming one. Being a stripper is a personal choice and not everyone who considers it actually ends up pursuing it. It's important to carefully consider your motivations and do thorough research before making any decisions.

2. Do I have to be a certain age to become a stripper?

The age requirements for becoming a stripper vary depending on the state or country you live in. In most places, the minimum age is 18, but some places may require you to be 21. It's important to check the laws and regulations in your area before pursuing a career as a stripper.

3. Can I still have a regular job while working as a stripper?

Yes, many strippers have other jobs or careers outside of dancing. Some dancers work part-time or only on weekends, while others have a full-time job during the day and strip at night. It's important to find a balance and prioritize your safety and well-being while working in the adult entertainment industry.

4. How do I know if stripping is right for me?

This is a question only you can answer for yourself. It's important to do research, talk to current or former strippers, and really think about your motivations and desires before pursuing a career as a stripper. It's also important to keep in mind that stripping is not for everyone and it's okay if it's not the right path for you.

5. Is it safe to work as a stripper?

Safety is a top priority for any job, including stripping. While there are risks associated with working in the adult entertainment industry, there are also many safety measures in place to protect dancers. It's important to work at reputable and licensed establishments, set boundaries and adhere to them, and always prioritize your own well-being. It's also important to research and understand the laws and regulations in your area to ensure you are working in a safe and legal environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • pamperedpals