1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Did I do the right thing?

1. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

My host from today is signing up. Wahoo!!! However, my past host also expressed interest in signing up getting the mini kit.

I suggested that my past host sign up under my current host, so I would have a Sr. Consultant and plus they live really close to each other. I live 1 hr away.

So did I do the right thing, or should I have had both of them sign under me?

Jul 11, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Since you're already a team leader, I think you did the right thing. Especially if you think they'll be good encouragement for each other.

You're going to make that goal for Director by December!!

Jul 11, 2009
  3. pamperedpals

Thanks Sarah.

Jul 11, 2009
  4. pclinskie

pclinskie Member Silver Member

I think you did it right, we are trying to grow deep!!!
    Keep going girl!!

Jul 11, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Absolutely did the right thing

Jul 11, 2009
  6. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

That's perfect - I keep trying to get that going for some people but no one has taken me up on it yet.

Jul 11, 2009
  7. pamperedpals

Okay you ladies are making me feel better. In my gut I knew it was the right thing, but you know how your brain likes to interfer once in a while. :)

That will be so cool. I will have 3 direct lines and 1 will be a sr. consultant. Now to get one of my other 2 to recruit or get another sr consultant right off the bat again.

Jul 11, 2009
  8. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

It would only make sense to do it that way because now your current host will get the title of Sr consultant and get a little commission off the past host who signed under her, plus they are prob friends if they were past and current hosts and they can support each other! I'd do the same thing! Good job on that one!

Jul 12, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted