• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reconnecting with Win Win Host Coaching: Where are the Files?

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for files from a past coaching session at a conference with Annika Cole and another speaker. The audio they listened to did not mention the website where the files could be found, so they are asking for help in locating the files. Another person shares a link to the Pampered Chef Online Training Center where the files may be found. They also mention finding websites with helpful workshop information. The conversation then shifts to looking for the other speaker's website and the possibility of emailing to ask for the files.
caraighan
Gold Member
...attend Win Win Host Coaching last year at National Conference with Annika Cole and someone else whose name I can't remember???

I've been listening to the audio of this and it keeps referencing to the files they would put up on their website and... guess what??? I don't know what their websites are because not once do they actually say it on the audio!!! :confused:

I would love to have the files that go along with this audio or if someone has notes from it.

Thanks!

bumping....

in the hope of being able to get workshop the files....

You can call HO on Monday - they will tell you what their PWS is.

Thanks! I will!

Please let us know if you find out.....where did you locate the audio? I'd love to hear it myself!

Thanks

I downloaded the audio to my MP3 player from Consultant's Corner. If you need it, I will see if I can figure out how to get to it again and send you a link or directions. They had a lot of different ones.

Okay... I think I got it. Here's the link

https://www.pamperedchefonlinetrainingcenter.com/index.aspx?action=resources&id=3

And if that doesn't work, go to CC, then under Consultant and Leadership Training, click on Online Training Center. Once there click on Resources (on the left side). Close to the top there's a dropdown box that is on Latest Resources. There are lots of choices there. I changed it to either audio or all resources. Then just save to a folder on my computer and put them on my MP3 player!

caraighan said:
Okay... I think I got it. Here's the link

https://www.pamperedchefonlinetrainingcenter.com/index.aspx?action=resources&id=3

And if that doesn't work, go to CC, then under Consultant and Leadership Training, click on Online Training Center. Once there click on Resources (on the left side). Close to the top there's a dropdown box that is on Latest Resources. There are lots of choices there. I changed it to either audio or all resources. Then just save to a folder on my computer and put them on my MP3 player!

Oh thank you for working on this to help me! I had no idea we even had this option! I've been listening to pre-recorded teleclasses and unable to FF....and I've been attending the live ones too....this just gives me even more options to learn! Yay!

Thanks so much!!!

Bumping....

Did you ever find Annika's website? I'd love to know what it is as I'm interested in it too. I listed to the MP3 audios too and it's so frustrating not being able to see some of their handouts -- although I've been successful in finding a few websites with awesome workshop info on them.

BeckyC5830 said:
Bumping....

Did you ever find Annika's website? I'd love to know what it is as I'm interested in it too. I listed to the MP3 audios too and it's so frustrating not being able to see some of their handouts -- although I've been successful in finding a few websites with awesome workshop info on them.

I found Annika's website but there were no files there that I could find. It is /annika. I was hoping to find the other speaker's website... is it Brenda Kempton? I think that was it. I thought they might have put it on hers. I couldn't find it.

Let me know if you do!

caraighan said:
I found Annika's website but there were no files there that I could find. It is /annika. I was hoping to find the other speaker's website... is it Brenda Kempton? I think that was it. I thought they might have put it on hers. I couldn't find it.

Let me know if you do!

I'm sure you could email and ask for the files, couldn't you?

1. Where can I find the files for Win Win Host Coaching?

The files for Win Win Host Coaching can be found on our Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You can also access them through your consultant portal by clicking on the "Host Coaching" section.

2. How do I know if I have the most updated version of the Win Win Host Coaching files?

We frequently update our Win Win Host Coaching files to ensure that you have the most current and effective resources for your host coaching. You can check the date of the files on our website or in your consultant portal to make sure you have the most updated version.

3. Are there any training materials or videos available for using the Win Win Host Coaching files?

Yes, we offer training materials and videos to help you effectively use the Win Win Host Coaching files. These can be found on our website or in your consultant portal under the "Training" section.

4. Can I customize the Win Win Host Coaching files for my specific host?

Yes, our Win Win Host Coaching files are designed to be customizable for each host. You can add personal touches, such as their name and party date, to make the materials more personalized and effective.

5. How can I track my progress with using the Win Win Host Coaching files?

We have a progress tracker available on our website and in your consultant portal to help you keep track of your host coaching efforts. This allows you to see which materials you have used and when, helping you stay organized and on top of your host coaching game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • chelynn