1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Did anyone...

1. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

...attend Win Win Host Coaching last year at National Conference with Annika Cole and someone else whose name I can't remember???

I've been listening to the audio of this and it keeps referencing to the files they would put up on their website and... guess what??? I don't know what their websites are because not once do they actually say it on the audio!!! :confused:

I would love to have the files that go along with this audio or if someone has notes from it.

Thanks!

May 9, 2009
  2. caraighan

bumping....

in the hope of being able to get workshop the files....

May 9, 2009
  3. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

You can call HO on Monday - they will tell you what their PWS is.

4. caraighan

Thanks! I will!

May 9, 2009
  5. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Please let us know if you find out.....where did you locate the audio? I'd love to hear it myself!

Thanks

6. caraighan

I downloaded the audio to my MP3 player from Consultant's Corner. If you need it, I will see if I can figure out how to get to it again and send you a link or directions. They had a lot of different ones.

May 10, 2009
  7. caraighan

Okay... I think I got it. Here's the link

https://www.pamperedchefonlinetrainingcenter.com/index.aspx?action=resources&id=3

And if that doesn't work, go to CC, then under Consultant and Leadership Training, click on Online Training Center. Once there click on Resources (on the left side). Close to the top there's a dropdown box that is on Latest Resources. There are lots of choices there. I changed it to either audio or all resources. Then just save to a folder on my computer and put them on my MP3 player!

May 10, 2009
  8. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Oh thank you for working on this to help me! I had no idea we even had this option! I've been listening to pre-recorded teleclasses and unable to FF....and I've been attending the live ones too....this just gives me even more options to learn! Yay!

Thanks so much!!!

9. BeckyC5830

BeckyC5830 Member

Bumping....

Did you ever find Annika's website? I'd love to know what it is as I'm interested in it too. I listed to the MP3 audios too and it's so frustrating not being able to see some of their handouts -- although I've been successful in finding a few websites with awesome workshop info on them.

May 15, 2009
  10. caraighan

I found Annika's website but there were no files there that I could find. It is /annika. I was hoping to find the other speaker's website... is it Brenda Kempton? I think that was it. I thought they might have put it on hers. I couldn't find it.

Let me know if you do!

May 15, 2009
  11. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I'm sure you could email and ask for the files, couldn't you?

May 15, 2009
Have something to add?