• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Win Anything at Conference 2011?

In summary, Sheila won the $100 PC bucks for the May recruitment challenge, and another consultant won the "Whirlwind Shopping Spree."
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
This was my first National Conference and I'm SO jazzed about my business now! There were so many give aways, etc., so I'm wondering if any cheffers won anything? I personally won 100 PC dollars for the May recruiting challenge! WAHOO!

I was really hoping to win the mortgage, but no such luck! LOLI earned TPC, so I came home with a ring & cash ... and my upline gave me cash for promoting. So no complaints! ;)

I got the $100 PC bucks too for the May recruiting.

Sheila, you looked awesome walking across the stage!

I got the $100 PC dollars too!!!!!!!!

vanscootin said:
I got the $100 PC bucks too for the May recruiting.

Sheila, you looked awesome walking across the stage!

Awe, that's sweet! Thanks!!! :D

I wans not there but someone told me if you recuted in May , June and july you got 100.00 in PC cash is that correct ?

I also won the May Recruiting 100 PC $$!! Pretty psyched about that!

I won the PC dollars too.....but they haven't shown up in my account yet? Anyone else get theirs?

j&k'smom said:
I won the PC dollars too.....but they haven't shown up in my account yet? Anyone else get theirs?

I understand they will hit our accounts on July 14th.

ok....thanks!!!! I was hoping I didn't miss something!

I earned the Coach purse t the Upper Level Reception. I didn't win anything, but was definitely able to enjoy the PC$ and cash I earned for Excellence. And I had a great time. Wahhooooo!!

chef131doreen said:
I wans not there but someone told me if you recuted in May , June and july you got 100.00 in PC cash is that correct ?

I think it was just recruiting in May, not all 3 months.

I got the $100 PC bucks and am quite excited!

My new Director won $400 in the Wahoo Recruiting Challenge and one of my consultants won 30 seconds in the "Whirlwind Shopping Spree"....I know she collected $250 in Merrill Money and a TON of products!!

1. What prizes were given out at Conference 2011?

At Conference 2011, attendees had the chance to win a variety of prizes including cash, trips, and products from the Pampered Chef catalog.

2. Did anyone win a trip at Conference 2011?

Yes, several lucky attendees won trips to various destinations such as Hawaii, Mexico, and Europe.

3. Were there any cash prizes given out at Conference 2011?

Yes, there were cash prizes ranging from $500 to $10,000 given out to lucky participants at Conference 2011.

4. What were the top products that were won at Conference 2011?

Some of the top products won at Conference 2011 included the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and the Quick Cooker.

5. How were winners chosen at Conference 2011?

Winners were chosen through various activities and games throughout the conference, as well as through random drawings and raffles. Attendees also had the opportunity to earn points throughout the conference, which could be redeemed for prizes at the end.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • letscook04
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • cmdtrgd