• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Get Their New Pampered Chef Calander 2007?

I have to be really careful when I take it out of the mailer and put it in my purse.It always cracks...I have to be really careful when I take it out of the mailer and put it in my purse.Mine cracks, too!
I just got mine today.

PamperChefCarol said:
I just got mine today.

I just noticed... hit 100 posts!!!

still nothing here...

Sometimes HO mails things in waves, and it can take a while to get them all out to everyone. I know that the CN is sent on a rotating list, which is why some months it'll arrive on the 3rd, and not until the 15th other months (like November for me). Of course, if you didn's insist on living in the wilderness, Gillian, you'd have it already. :) (Just kidding!)

Hope you're right.
chefann said:
Sometimes HO mails things in waves, and it can take a while to get them all out to everyone. I know that the CN is sent on a rotating list, which is why some months it'll arrive on the 3rd, and not until the 15th other months (like November for me).

I hope Ann is right. I'm an hour or so away from HO and still haven't gotten mine...

Diane

Hey- I was born here, my parents came from Michigan, LOL! A simple twist of fate and we could have been neighbors!!

Gill, I was just teasing you! I've never been to Alaska, but everyone I know who has just raves about it.

I sent an email to HO and they are now sending me a planner - guess I must have been missed! I should have it by the end of next week!

I still havent gotten mine I recieved my Nov KCN on the last day of Nov I keep hoping it will be in my mail box any day

I finally got mine yesterday!

Got mine this week. Didin't know they sent those...I already bought the Franklin Covey one. grrrrr:mad:

Got mine. I do agree with those that wish it were smaller, this will not fit in my regular purse.

I'm almost new (sign my agreement this week), but I have a question about these. Which do you all prefer? The planners that HO sends or the FC planners and why?

I have my own day planner that my husband bought me that I love. I really do not like the PC one. I like that mine has an address book in it and I can just get filler pages for the new year and not have to transfer them. And it has zipper compartments that I keep things in too.

I got it! :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am finally one of the cool kids too!!

i would imagine i won't get one of these until next year, since i just signed and haven't even received my kit yet, huh?

Okay, so mine is still not here?!? Should I call HO? Any advice. :(

DanielleQ said:
i would imagine i won't get one of these until next year, since i just signed and haven't even received my kit yet, huh?

You may have one in your kit.

Ooooh, pamperedgirl3--from your lips to God's ears!

I just got my kit today. The PC planner that was included ends with Feb 2007.

Well, that's not much help is it?

Maybe you'll just get one later than everyone else since you just signed?

jrstephens said:
Anyone need an extra one, I will be glad to give it away and mail it. Just PM me.

Just wanted to say that I have already sent my planner to someone. If anyone else does not like theirs, please, post b/c there are others wanting them

I am hoping to get mine soon I just email HO about it I hae april shows that I need to input into the calander so they dont get lost

yay! I got mine today. It was sitting in my doorstep when I got home...they never deliver that early here. Wow.

My came UPS last night - pretty late. I think UPS is working hard this season to get those packages delivered before Christmas. My last show order came the night before at 9pm!

I finally got mine I had another PC lady bring it to my house the PO rubber bannded the 2 together and they were basically opened

LisaVH said:
My came UPS last night - pretty late. I think UPS is working hard this season to get those packages delivered before Christmas. My last show order came the night before at 9pm!
My UPS guy comes like clockwork at 3:30 and last night he delivered a PC order to me at 7:30 pm! He sure looked beat!!

Of course I don't have one since I'm not even an consultant yet but I would love one since I already have 4 bookings. Can you buy one somewhere?

SilverCeladon said:
Of course I don't have one since I'm not even an consultant yet but I would love one since I already have 4 bookings. Can you buy one somewhere?

You should of got one with your kit.

My director will sign me in January so I'll get one in my kit?

Yes, you'll get one in your kit!

SilverCeladon said:
My director will sign me in January so I'll get one in my kit?
Yes you do get one with your kit but for now just use your regular calendar to keep track of things. It will come soon!

Dang still nothing. :( I am patiently waiting too... *biting nails already*

Thanks Beth! :)

I FINALLY got mine today! YEA!!! I have shows booked out into May and I was struggling! But being in Germany with an APO address always slows things down.

BethCooks4U said:
Yes you do get one with your kit but for now just use your regular calendar to keep track of things. It will come soon!

YES - but I don't believe it is not the nice spiral type. They are available on your supply order form though. ~$6.00 ?? and well worth it...

I got mine yesterday:D

Am I the only consultant that has been forgotten by PC? I had to call solution center to ask for my date book to be sent. I feel so insignificant :(
Valky

finally got mine. like a couple of days before christmas. *sighs*

I havent gotten mine yet. Should I call HO?

Valky,

Still didn't get mine, either. Oh well, I bring my laptop and use the Outlook calendar anyway, so I really don't need it...

Diane

I would call them...

I finaly got mine...... I like it so far but i will see how it goes....

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • Teresa Johnson