• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Get Their New Pampered Chef Calander 2007?

I have to be really careful when I take it out of the mailer and put it in my purse.It always cracks...I have to be really careful when I take it out of the mailer and put it in my purse.Mine cracks, too!
trps
Silver Member
I am sure I always get one at Thanksgiving and have not received it. Is mine missing or did they not ship them this year?:confused:

I am new (started in sept) and already gor one. I think I got it last week. It is really pretty. HTH.

I got mine last week.

I got mine last week, too.

I got mine Last week also!

Ditto! Me too; got mine last week...maybe you'll get yours today!

I got mine last week.....
Does anyone else NOT like the new style?
I don't like the spiral binding. It makes it so much harder to pack. I have already had the ends of the spiraling come out just from putting it in and out of my PC Catalog purse! I am thinking I might make copies of all the pages and rebind them somehow myself....I think it would look better to pull out a calendar to book a show without the spiralling coming out and sticking out everywhere!

But Hey! A free calendar is a free calendar and I am grateful for it.

When I signed in August I got the regular book style and I didn't like it because it could not go in my binder. I LOVE the new one because it does.

Same here! ( Aug was my SS1 also!)

sillylittlechef said:
I don't like the spiral binding. It makes it so much harder to pack. I have already had the ends of the spiraling come out just from putting it in and out of my PC Catalog purse! I am thinking I might make copies of all the pages and rebind them somehow myself....I think it would look better to pull out a calendar to book a show without the spiralling coming out and sticking out everywhere!

Pull out the spiral, use a paper cutter to trim off the edges and put the calendar in a small binder or a three pronged folder. I've been doing this for a few years. Before P-chef put in the holes, I'd take it to a printer and have the holes drilled (punched) for me.

I have not gotten mine either :(

chefjeanine said:
Pull out the spiral, use a paper cutter to trim off the edges and put the calendar in a small binder or a three pronged folder. I've been doing this for a few years. Before P-chef put in the holes, I'd take it to a printer and have the holes drilled (punched) for me.

I do the same thing. I put it in a 1/2 inch flat open folder. It has a pocket on the front, So I can put the cover in there it looks nice and is easy to keep with me.

My director suggested to me to print out a separate sheet with my "available dates" listed instead of having to show my whole families calendar to everyone. I have totally enjoyed using this format and keeping my dental and dr. appointments to myself! :)

I got mine last week too. I do not use them though. I have a day planner that I use instead. I do not care for them. My husband bought me the planner as a gift when I started my business!

Anyone need an extra one, I will be glad to give it away and mail it. Just PM me.

I received mine last week. I love the new style. I use this for all of my appointments. However, I am still waiting on my Dec consultant news.

Mine must still be at my mailman's house!!

I'm bummed. Mailman just came and I didn't get it.

I got mine the week of Thanksgiving. Sorry to those of you that haven't gotten it.:(

I received mine yesterday, 12/4 in San Antonio. I started this year so it was a surprise to me, I wasn't expecting it.

sillylittlechef said:

The ones that get mailed to us ARE the spiral bound. The ones that are in the starter kits are different.

It always cracks me up how pristine and neat it looks when it arrives...and I caompare it to the one I am currently useing which is totally beat up - LOL

Huh....no calendar..I didn't even know we get one after the first year.
melissa

I also received mine the week of Thanksgiving.

Carolyn it's the same with me. My poor calendar has only been used since August but it looks like it's been though war time!

I havent recieved mine yet, I am also waiting on my Dec KCN I recieed my Nov KCN on the last day of No

I was wondering where mine was just yesterday and lo and behold, it arrived! :O)

what calendar are you all talking about? This is my first year so I am not up on everything.

HO sends out Consultant planner calenders- FREE! :O)

Man I wish I'd get mine already!

I haven't gotten mine yet either :/

Haven't gotten mine yet either.

I called ho and they said mine had not been sent so they sent one to me. I guess they aren't doing very well getting these out.

I have not received one, either.

No gotty one her either. No bookings to write in it anyway (sniff sniff) :(

I was all bummed out because I didn't have mine yet (I've been needing a new planner/calendar and didn't know that PC gave us one for free)...so I just went out to the mailbox and mine was there! Yipee! I love getting my "free stuff" from PC. Even if the calendar leaves a little to be desired, it's still one less thing I need to buy!

I just got mine!

I havent recieved mine either..... I haven't recived the Conusltant News that comes every month either, I moved and change my address with HO :( I probley will call them this week and find out what is going on.

Leah Cox...looks good!!;)

I got mine last week, but I still wish they would make it smaller, so I could carry it with me at all times, and not have to carry the luggage (or am I the only one who thinks they should make a smaller one?)

Does anyone elses come all bent up? Or is it just mine and my lovely mail person.

Nope, not just you, this year it doesn't show the crease as much, but my mailperson just folds it in half and shovese it in the box, UGHH.On a side note, I just noticed this is my 1,000th post, finally, lol. Without Cheating by the way.

Got mine last week???

where in the world is mine??????

I am feeling left out!

I'll have to check when I get home from my biz trip. I did notice my kit enhancement I placed on 11/30 arrived today...can't wait! I wish the mail from HO was as fast as the UPS!!

I'm still kinda new too and don't know what
PamperChefCarol said:
where in the world is mine??????

I am feeling left out!

everyone is talking about, I haven't gotten one either :(

FINALLY got mine today :)

2 consultants in my cluster have gotten theirs like 2 weeks ago but I still have not gotten mine. I emailed HO yesterday but have not heard anything from them. I may call them tomorrow.

still have not recieved mine either

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
brandy223
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items