• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did Anyone Else Think/Hope Pampered Chef Would Do a Pan-O-Rama When They

C
CoidgigBese
Did anyone else think/hope PC would do a pan-o-rama when they announced the new cookware? I'd rather earn the new pieces than buy them, of course. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll do something in Sept. based on cookware sales. That's how they did it one time. I think they've done a pan-o-rama each time they introduced new cookware so I was a little surprised that there was no announcement.

I would have hoped they would have announced something like that before people went ahead and purchased them in the samples order. I know I already have an 11" skillet on it's way. I would have rather waited for the chance to earn it. My guess is they won't this time but I've been wrong before.

I know, Beth. I'm tempted to order samples but would really kick myself if they do a p-o-r. I guess they won't since the sample orders are already out there. I have all of the Exec. and some of the stainless so I'm only interested in the ceramic for shows. Maybe they'll make it part of the Sept. recruiting promo for consultants. I think that's how I got my last piece of stainless was during a recruiting promo. They could do levels like they're doing with the purses this month.

I wondered if those at leadership would get a free piece since it is called sizzle. I want to order some too but haven't decided what one to get. Prob. will go with the 11" covered.

Hi there! I completely understand your excitement and hope for a pan-o-rama with the new cookware announcement. While I cannot confirm any upcoming promotions, I can assure you that Pampered Chef always strives to provide the best value and opportunities for our consultants and customers. Keep an eye out for any future announcements and promotions, and in the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out to me for any questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

1. What is a pan-o-rama in the context of Pampered Chef's new cookware?

A pan-o-rama is a promotional event where Pampered Chef offers customers the opportunity to earn new cookware pieces by meeting certain sales goals during a specified time period.

2. Did Pampered Chef announce a pan-o-rama when they introduced their new cookware?

No, there was no announcement of a pan-o-rama when Pampered Chef introduced their new cookware. However, they have done a pan-o-rama in the past when introducing new cookware.

3. Is it possible to earn the new cookware pieces instead of buying them?

Yes, during a pan-o-rama event, customers have the opportunity to earn the new cookware pieces by meeting certain sales goals.

4. When is the next pan-o-rama event expected based on cookware sales?

There is currently no official announcement of a pan-o-rama event, but it is speculated that one may happen in September based on past events tied to cookware sales.

5. How has Pampered Chef done pan-o-ramas in the past?

In the past, Pampered Chef has typically offered customers the chance to earn new cookware pieces by meeting sales goals during a specified time period. They have also sometimes tied the event to cookware sales specifically.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • newchefmommy