• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Earn the Directors 25th Anniversary Trip to Chicago? Find Out Here!

C
chefloriray
the Directors 25th Anniversary Trip to Chicago?? I was just checking out PC website and saw that it was over August 1st, so was curious at how many of you were going to Chicago in October!

If you did achieve it, WAY TO GO!!!

(wasnt sure what this fell under)

My Advanced Director did!My Advanced Director, Jackie, Albuquerque, NM, earned the trip with time and points to spare. I am so proud of her, I could just burst...

I didn't make the trip, wasn't really trying, but I have recruited three consultants this month, and am working on more, so I should be a Director myself soon!

This business totally rocks!

Nicole Uebel
Future Director (+2) #405321

Last edited:
Yes, I Did!I earned the trip and just got my airplane reservations made yesterday. I can't wait to go on this fabulous trip and will share all the info with you when I return!!

1. How do I earn the Directors 25th Anniversary Trip to Chicago?

To earn the Directors 25th Anniversary Trip to Chicago, you must achieve a certain level of success as a director within the specified time period. This may include reaching certain sales or recruitment goals. The details can be found on the official PC website.

2. When is the deadline to earn the trip to Chicago?

The deadline to earn the Directors 25th Anniversary Trip to Chicago was August 1st. This means that all qualifying activities must have been completed by that date in order to be eligible for the trip.

3. How many people are going to Chicago for the Directors 25th Anniversary Trip?

The number of people going to Chicago for the Directors 25th Anniversary Trip may vary depending on the number of directors who achieved the necessary requirements. The final count of attendees may be announced closer to the trip date.

4. Can I still earn the trip to Chicago?

If you did not achieve the necessary requirements before the August 1st deadline, unfortunately you are not eligible to earn the Directors 25th Anniversary Trip to Chicago. However, there may be other opportunities to earn trips and rewards in the future, so keep working hard and stay updated on the PC website for updates.

5. What will be included in the Directors 25th Anniversary Trip to Chicago?

The details of what will be included in the Directors 25th Anniversary Trip to Chicago may vary, but it typically includes flights, accommodations, and some organized activities and events. For more specific information, you can check the PC website or contact your director for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • chefmeg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kcmckay
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies