• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheffer Winners: Did Anyone Score Big Last Year? Find Out Now!

In summary, congratulations to Melissa on her win, and to Dave for being one of the lucky recipients of a whirlwind shopping spree.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
OK ... I don't think this one will be a spoiler!

Last year I won the whirlwind spree and was posting the news as soon as I got back because I knew I would bust otherwise!

How about YOU? Did you or anybody in your cluster win a drawing? Spill, already so we can share in your joy!

One of my clustermates won a Whirlwind Shopping Spree in a Serve it up Squad drawing. Her's was the very first name drawn out in Wave one. It's her first NC, and she's only been a consultant since the first of the year. We were all pretty excited for her!

One of our clustermates won the WSS in wave 2! It was her first conference.

That's awesome! Mine was on the last day at the Home Office tour.

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok ok....can't contain it any longer. Di - disregard everything I just said. (hehe)

First day of Wave 1 was my 30th day with PC and *pinch me*....My name was the third name drawn by the Serve it Up Squad. As they said..."WAHOO"!!!!!!!!! On the last day, one of the tshirts launched into the crowds landed right in my chair...I never even lifted my arms to catch it. I hope this all is a sign for the success of my PC biz but I won't question it...

I did not want to say anything incase newbies didn't know they gave away such shopping spree's but Wave 3 Day 1 was today and is over so they already found out and after reading these posts I just had to scream!

So....what did I get? Wish I could tell you! But I will when I can!
I have 6 boxes total and only ONE has shown up (today). UGH! Suspense is KILLING me! I know I got the Golden Ticket (5pc Exec Cookware) and there was over $300 worth in my box today (SS bowls, BBQ Tongs, Dots Salad Plates (4), Sil Cupcake Pan, Stoneware Muffin Pan, Oven Mitt, Coating Trays, Outdoor Tumblers & Plates, Trifle Bowl).

This thread response is "TO BE CONTINUED" :D

Congrats Melissa!! I won 3 years ago.

The cookware will be its own box.It always bugged me that the most expensive items we sell have logos on the outside that proclaim what they are, like, "Attention THIEVES!"(Sometimes boxes sit on my side porch for hours before I know they are there!)

I love to hear when consultants new to their business win! It gives me warm fuzzies!!

Melissa, did your boxes come yet?

Dave of DEB&DAVE had his name pulled for a Whirlwind Spree by the Serve It Up Squad at Wave 3!

Cool! I hope they post what they got!

My boxes did come on Friday. Talk about torture! I was gone to a show a few hours away where I spent the night so I had yet another day to wait. I've never gotten home so fast from Harrisburg in my whole life. :D Anyhow...

I didn't get a whole lot...just $2081.75 worth of product!!!!!!!! :love:

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all prob heard me scream as I opened them up like a kid at Christmas who got a bike AND a wii!

I received:
5pc Exec Cookware Set
Roasting Pan w/ Rack
11" Exec Griddle
Exec Dbl Burner Griddle
Exec Stir Fry
11" Exec Grill Pan

SS Mixing Bowl Set

Trifle Bowl
Carafe
Wine Bottle Opener

Cranberry Deep Dish Baker
Stoneware Muffin Pan

Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan

Bamboo Carving Board
Salad Tongs

Dots: (4 of each)
Dinner Plates
Salad Plates
Cups
Small Bowls

SA 3 Tiered Stand

Outdoors:
Tumblers
Plates
Caddy
Serving Set
BBQ Tongs
Jumbo BBQ Turner
Party Sticks
Grill Basket

Cutlery:
(2) Green Santokus
(1) FC Bread Knife

Others:
Salad/Berry Spinner
Herb Keeper
Measure, Mix & Pour
Large Scoop
White Windowpane Napkins (2)
Napkin Rings (2)
Mini Serving Spatula
Ice Cream Dipper
Oven Mitt
Coating Trays w/ Tool
Smooth Edge Can Opener

Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook
Spin On Salads CB
Cooking for 2 & More CB

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I got home late last night from Wave 3. I won a $100 Merrill gift certificate. WAHOOO. This was my fourth year attending conference and was the best! Workshops were tremendous.

Congrats to those who won in all waves! This was my first year attending, and I made it onto the big screen for the final video of Wave 3. I SO can't wait to start implementing my Ahha's.

Congrats Pat on winning!

Krista - Glad you got Ahha's....unfortunately, unless I am missing the overall picture, I did not come back with hardly any. I had higher expectations for the workshops than the info we rec'd. The only one I really got good info from was the Stop Cancellations Now. The rest I would just say was mediocre (and one workshop I even walked out of b/c it was so poor). Kudos to you!

Dave is bursting at the seams to see what he won,but his boxes haven't come yet...

We'll keep you posted

deb

Melissa78 said:
Congrats Pat on winning! Krista - Glad you got Ahha's....unfortunately, unless I am missing the overall picture, I did not come back with hardly any. I had higher expectations for the workshops than the info we rec'd. The only one I really got good info from was the Stop Cancellations Now. The rest I would just say was mediocre (and one workshop I even walked out of b/c it was so poor). Kudos to you!
Sorry to hijack...Oh man! That's too bad. I had one that I thought didn't really teach me anything new. They did a good job and others seemed to be learning something from it, but I wasn't too impressed. Yeah, there was a bit of buildup and some fell flat for me. But overall, I enjoyed conference and got re-energized and did learn some stuff. :) My clustermate went to one where the consultant was advocating some unethical things. So that really turned her off. She was surprised she would present things openly like that because people could say something to HO--for that matter, don't they attend or listen to a recording or something of them?!

I let one of my cluster mates go ahead of me on the bus to the tour. They gave her #37 and me 38. They pulled 37. That will help her get her business started. She is in her 3rd month. She said that she would have to tear up her kit enhancement order and use her PC dollars for something else.

Congrats again Melissa! Too Awesome! I so wanted one of the shirts! I am hoping they offer them for us to buy. = )

Congrats Deb&Dave.....whoo hoo!

Congrats to everyone who won....it's so much fun to see people win! = )

pkd09 said:
I got home late last night from Wave 3. I won a $100 Merrill gift certificate. WAHOOO. This was my fourth year attending conference and was the best! Workshops were tremendous.

Pat!
Sorry I missed you this year! I am sooooo happy you won the gift certificate! See ya soon!!
Sue

Sue: The nerve of your sister to get married conference weekend. Family really should check with us before they schedule anything!!!!! haha I really missed you too. We had a great conference. Can't believe two of us from the same downline won again (Kim and me this year....who would believe). Hopefully you can make it next year....no more weddings!!

Chef Bobby said:
I let one of my cluster mates go ahead of me on the bus to the tour. They gave her #37 and me 38. They pulled 37. That will help her get her business started. She is in her 3rd month. She said that she would have to tear up her kit enhancement order and use her PC dollars for something else.

Bobby,
What an AWESOME attitude to have in this situation!!!
A lot of people would whine and complain that they "should" have won.
That probably meant more than you know to that consultant...way to go!!

Also - it was good to meet you in person at the closing session!!

Bobby, that is crazy ... I was 38 when I won!

Glad to see the list ... a ROASTING PAN? WOW! And I see a lot of the same things I got last year ... Wow ... I could have gotten so much more!

WOW! Melissa, that was quite a list! Congratulations!

Congratulations to all the winners from CS! You deserve it! WAHOO!!!!!!

I won the $100 in paperwork/supplies in the Serve it Up Squad drawing on day 3 of wave 3!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I was so excited!!!!!!!!! I never win anything. What a treat!!!!!

Thanks all - it truly was exciting and quite uplifting. When I say I never win anything, I'm not exagerating. I'm not one to think of "signs" or "messages" but in this case, I'm actually starting to wonder what my future will be like with PC or if this says I was meant to do this because at the last cluster mtg (June) I won the drawing (old conference tote filled with product), then I got to go to Conference, won the Shopping Spree on my 30th day, the t-shirts launched from the cannon fell into my chair (no catching it). My last show before I left was my highest, $800.75, I come back and have 3 shows...a $500, one that just may hit $1000, and one today that was $700.

I don't take any of it for granted and pray to God that my 'luck' continues but it all just makes me think "hmmm, what's all of this mean?" Then my true self kicks in and says "Shut up you freak. You're making something out of nothing." But that little guy on the other shoulder keeps wondering what this all means. Hopefully all good things to come. Time will tell me the answer.

Diana - CONGRATS! WOO HOO! I'd be thrilled with paperwork credit, especially as I need catalogs again. Enjoy the excitement. :D

1. How many Cheffer Winners were there last year?

There were a total of 10 Cheffer Winners last year.

2. How much did the top Cheffer Winner earn in prize money?

The top Cheffer Winner earned $50,000 in prize money last year.

3. Can anyone become a Cheffer Winner, or do you have to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

Anyone who hosts a Pampered Chef party and meets the qualifying sales criteria is eligible to become a Cheffer Winner.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a Cheffer Winner?

Besides earning cash prizes, Cheffer Winners also receive exclusive access to new products, training and development opportunities, and recognition within the Pampered Chef community.

5. How can I find out if I was a Cheffer Winner last year?

You can check the list of last year's Cheffer Winners on our website, or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC