• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings at My Booth with a Fun Dice Game & Exciting Prizes!"

In summary, the conversation discussed the need for bookings and ideas for a dice game at a booth. Suggestions for prizes included gift baskets filled with Pampered Chef products, cooking classes, high-quality kitchen knives, kitchen appliances, and gift cards to local restaurants. The key is to choose a valuable and appealing prize for the target audience.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I am in desperate need of bookings :( I have a booth this weekend and was thinking of doing a version of the dice game there. I thought about bringing the Spice Turn About with spices labeled 2-12 with prizes on the bottom. I thought about little things like old season's best, twix-it clips and citrus peelers for some of the prizes, free kitchen shows for the most popular numbers but wasn't sure what to use as the grand prize (rolling snake eyes). I don't want to do anything big but don't want it to seem cheesy. I thought about using a rub for the grand prize or even $10 off an order.

What amount do you consider big? Make up your own gift certificate in that amount that they can only redeem thru you. Then they can pick something out at that amount or add more of their own money to purchase something more expensive.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Here are a few ideas for a grand prize for the dice game at your booth:1. A gift basket filled with Pampered Chef products: This could include items like a cutting board, mixing bowls, measuring cups, and other kitchen essentials. It's a great way to showcase the variety of products Pampered Chef has to offer.2. A cooking class with a local chef: Partner with a local chef or cooking school to offer a cooking class as the grand prize. This can be a fun and unique experience for the winner and can also help promote your business.3. A set of high-quality kitchen knives: Knives are an essential tool in any kitchen, and a set of high-quality knives can be a valuable prize. You can even personalize them with your business logo for added branding.4. A kitchen appliance: Consider giving away a popular kitchen appliance, such as an Instant Pot or air fryer, as the grand prize. These are items that many people want but may not have purchased for themselves.5. A gift card to a local restaurant: Partner with a local restaurant to offer a gift card as the grand prize. This can be a great way to support other small businesses in your community while also promoting your own.Remember, the key is to choose a prize that is valuable and appealing to your target audience. Good luck with your booth and I hope these ideas help you get some bookings!

What is the "Dice Game at a Booth" and how does it work?

The "Dice Game at a Booth" is an interactive game where participants roll a set of dice to receive a discount on their Pampered Chef purchase. The number rolled on the dice corresponds to a specific discount percentage, ranging from 5% to 50%. Participants can roll the dice multiple times to try for a higher discount.

Do I have to make a purchase to play the "Dice Game at a Booth"?

No, the "Dice Game at a Booth" is a free game and does not require a purchase to participate. However, participants must be 18 years or older to play.

What are the rules of the "Dice Game at a Booth"?

The rules of the game are simple. Participants must roll the dice and whatever number they roll corresponds to a discount percentage off their purchase. The discount can only be applied to one item and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

Can I play the "Dice Game at a Booth" more than once?

Yes, participants are allowed to roll the dice multiple times to try for a higher discount. However, the discount can only be applied to one item per person.

What are the benefits of playing the "Dice Game at a Booth"?

The "Dice Game at a Booth" is a fun and interactive way to receive a discount on your Pampered Chef purchase. It also allows participants to try out different products and potentially win a higher discount. Plus, it's free and open to all customers, making it a great way to engage with the brand and possibly save money on your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • msunn1973